Meeting Someone New

" Y/n, have you ever had a boyfriend? "

   " Why do you ask that Laurence? "

We were riding our horses through a winter biome looking for any place of shelter. We had passed by the wolf tribe a long time ago but they pointed us in this direction saying Aphmau had headed this way. Laurence was asking a lot of personal questions on the way.

   " A long time ago I had a boyfriend. "

   " Where is he now? "

   " I'm not sure. We broke up a long time ago. "

   " Why? "

   " The spark was just gone. We both knew that so we decided to break up. "

   " Do you think you'll get a boyfriend anytime soon? "

   " That depends. "

   " On what? "

   " Who the guy is. "

   " What kind of guy are you looking for? "

   " Well,-Wolves! "

I strung an arrow and aimed it at the first wolf. Garroth and Laurence brought their swords out and started fighting them as they crowded around the entrance to a castle. I let go and my arrow hit my target. I continued to hit the wolves with my arrows and eventually, they were all down on the ground. We rode through the gates and saw two horses sitting by the entrance doors. We jumped off of our own horses and entered the castle.

   " She has to be here, there are two horses here...I bet she fled from those wolves we took care of. "

   " She could be in danger...let's split up and look around for her. "

I saw two figures walk down the stairs on either side of the room and meet in the middle. I recognized the one person as Aphmau but the other guy I couldn't recognize. I knew that I didn't know him because I would remember somebody with blue hair. They met in the middle of the stairs of the old spider covered castle. I saw them hold hands together and I could feel the boys tense up beside me.

   " Lord Aphmau what are you doing with him? " Garroth asked

   " Hey, Bud! Don't you dare touch her! " Laurence shouted at the man.

Aphmau didn't respond at all, she didn't even glance around at us. her eyes stayed focused on the male in front of her. I looked at Laurence and Garroth and saw their grips on their swords get tighter.

   " They're holding hands..."

   " You better let her go before I really get angry! "

   " ... "

Garroth had gone silent but Laurence was still fuming with anger. I noticed they were starting to lean closer together and their lips were getting closer.

   " Don't you dare lean in to kiss her! So help me if you inch your face one more inch closer I'll..."

   " Guys I don't think that's Aphmau. "

I looked around the room more until I noticed above us was black glass containing Aphmau and that blue-haired guy. I put an arrow in my bow and pointed it up at the glass. Laurence lept up at the two along with Garroth. I let go of my arrow and it penetrated the glass and broke. Aphmau and the guy fell down and I heard a small voice speak from the stairway.

   " Owwww. Why did you hit my head? "

   " Aphmau are you okay? "

   " I'm fine, thanks for finding us. "

   " Of course you're my best friend beside Laurence. "

We walked up to the three figures standing on the stairway.

   " They turned into this ghost kid...Wait, Lord Aphmau? You're safe! My goodness, what is going on here? " Laurence asked

   " Lord Aphmau? What...is...this...ghost child? Where were you? Did you kiss that man? I don't understand what's going on..."

   " You guys need to calm down. Let Aphmau explain herself, please. I'm going to go check on that guy back there. "

I left them and the ghost child, walking towards the blue-haired male. I tapped his shoulder and shook him a little bit trying to wake him up. He eventually woke up and looked at me with a curious glance.

   " What's your name? "

   " D-Dante. Who are you? "

   " Y/n. Please get up and join us upstairs. There seems to have been a misunderstanding and the guys upstairs are mad at you so please be patient. "

Dante nodded and stood up. We walked upstairs together and met with everyone else.