He Can Cook

" So, Y/n how do you like it here in Phoenix Drop? "

   " It's nice. I like it. "

   " I'm glad. When I first came here it was very small. I was able to fix a few things here and there, it looks good now but there's still stuff I want to improve on. "

   " You're a good lord, Aphmau. "

   " Thank you. "

   " So, you and Laurence and Garroth. What's going on there? "

   " A love triangle. "

   " Aren't those fun? " I said sarcastically.

   " Oh, yeah. Great time. I don't even know if I like either of them. "

   " Well, is there one you like more? "

   " I....I don't know. "

   " Well, you'll figure it out and I'll be here to talk if you want. "

   " Thanks. I could use a girl to talk too. "

   " I'll be here.  "

   " Awesome. I noticed you and Laurence were having a nice time today. "

   " Yeah. I had to go get some food and he went with me. After that, we dropped everything off at my house and then we went for a little walk. Nothing really happened. "

   " Yeah, but the moment seemed perfect. The sun was shining on both of you through the trees and you were smiling while he was laughing. It was the perfect moment. "

   " It was nothing, Aphmau! "

   " Sure it wasn't! "

I tackled her and we both had a pillow fight. 

( Time skip )

   " You'll remember to get my clothes right? "

   " Yes, I will. "

   " You'll also pay her with the money I gave you? "

   " Maybe. "

   " Laurence! "

   " I will, I will. "

   " Thank you. "

   " Anything for you. "

   " Yeah, yeah. "

Laurence pulled me into a tight hug and I hugged him back. The hug was warm and inviting. I let go and tried to walk away but Laurence kept me in the hug. He hugged my back to his chest.

   " Laurence, I need to hug Aphmau. "

   " Fine. "

He let me go and went to Garroth and hugged him. I hugged Aphmau and they got on the boat and traveled to Meteli. I turned towards Garroth and smiled.

   " Do you want to take a walk with me? "

   " I have stuff I need to do? "

   " Like what? Mining? "

Garroth's face turned red and he didn't look at me. I walked up to him and grabbed his arm. I pulled him away from the docks and towards the village. We walked to the square and noticed a small band was playing. They had a lot of instruments and they were playing a lot of happy songs. A lot of the villagers were dancing around. I joined them and danced around. I had fun dancing and I noticed Garroth standing on the sidelines. I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the dancing crowd.

   " Loosen up Garroth. "

It took a little bit but he eventually smiled and started dancing. He looked like he was enjoying himself and having fun. We danced around a lot until it got dark. When we stopped dancing we walked along the houses until we got to my house.

   " That was fun! "

   " It really was. Do you wanna grab some food before we depart? " Garroth said with a smile.

   " I don't think Phoenix Drop has any places to eat yet. "

   " We don't but I could make something. "

   " You cook? "

   " I do. "

   " Alright. Let's see how good of a cook you are. "

We walked inside and he started cooking right away.

   " What's your favorite dish? "

   " F/d. "

   " I'll make that. "

   " Alright, give me a few moments. "

I waited and sat on the couch reading a book. It smelled amazing. When he finished he set plates/bowls on the dining table and gestured for me to come to eat. I sat down in front of him and we started eating.

   " Garroth, this tastes amazing! "

   " I told you I was a good cook. "

   " Indeed you are. "

We continued to talk and eat until the plates/bowls were completely empty. When we were finished I walked him to the door and said goodnight. Garroth walked away and I leaned against the door.

   " Aphmau you are one lucky girl. "