Chapter 27

Looks like we're back with Silver again. You guys don't mind, right?
______________________________________

        Silver's eyes were not decieving him. Mewtwo was indeed standing in front of Green with the intention of keeping her safe. Without a word, Mewtwo was effectively telling them to stay away. "N! Silver! Are you guys okay? Where's Green?" Yellow arrived on the scene followed by Crystal and Mew. Their appearance was sudden and Mewtwo had attacked them without hesitation. Thankfully, Mew was nearby and kept the trio protected with a psychic barrier.

        "We're okay but (y/n) is in bad condition. She used her power too control all of those pokémon at once, and it's really taking its tole on her. Tabunne can keep her stable until we get to a pokémon center, but we can't stay here too long," N informed. He was working with Tabunne to figure out how (y/n) was doing. Silver had never witnessed N's way of communicating with pokémon until then, but he could tell it was different than (y/n)'s method.

        "Wait...you can't leave. Please...Silver...don't leave," Green whimpered from her corner. She had calmed down enough to show her face again. Without much effort, one could easily see that she was not the same as before. "Green, you've got a lot of explaining to do," Yellow growled. "All of this happened because you couldn't let your little brother grow up," she added.

        "No...that isn't why. I admit, I was still holding it against Silver for leaving Kanto like he did, but everything I did wasn't just me," Green spoke up. She slowly stood and tried to step aroumd Mewtwo, but the pokémon stopped her and narrowed his eyes at everyone. He was likely somehow low on energy. (Y/n) must have forced him to use his power while she had him under her control.

        "No, it's okay Mewtwo. Besides, it's not your fault. It's my fault. I need to tell them what happened," she spoke. Even so, Mewtwo refused to let Green pass him. It was as if he was an entirely different pokémon. "What are you trying to say? Mewtwo had everything to do with this. He stole our minds from our bodies and made us do whatever either of you wanted us to!" Crystal snapped. She was definately back to her usual self.

        "Mew thinks that if no more fighting is going to happen, we should leave this area and go somewhere safe really quick. This house doesn't look safe," Mew suggested. Green's home was now nothing more than a wreck. It was a miracle that it was still standing after everything (y/n) had just thrown at it.

        "Mew is correct. We should move somewhere safer. It'll be better to treat (y/n) that way," N agreed. Silver nodded and lifted (y/n) up into his arms after Tabunne had backed away. "We'll go to Red's old house. His mother is still home and she'll be more than happy to help," Yellow said. Silver looked at her strangely.

        "Shouldn't the other homes be damaged as well? (Y/n) had the news broadcast turned on for a moment. It said there was a hurricane forming over Pallet Town," he pointed out. Crystal shook her head at him. "(Y/n) dragged us all out of here and had the pokémon protect us from the storm. All of it was only directed at this place. Once it died down, Red started to help free Gold and Blue from the vines they were surrounded with," she explained.

        "I'm surprised she was able to do this for so long. She must have suffered through the whole ordeal," N muttered. Concern was evident in his voice. "I'm not surprised to see her control so many pokémon at once, but having them do so many different individual things...there's No way she would have known all of their possible moves like that," he continued. He had begun to lead the way with Reshiram following closely behind them all.

        "You know where Red's house is?" Yellow asked. N gave a slight smile. "Of course. Red's mother greeted me when I first arrived in Pallet Town. If I needed anything, she told me to ask her for help. I could never have burdened her with any of my problems though," N answered. It made sense for N to have already been in Kanto before Silver showed up. How else would he have fallen under Green's control?