Chapter 12

I've managed an update once again. Hopefully I can keep this up and be more constant until the book ends.
______________________________________

        "It's okay (y/n). You don't have to be afraid. Mewtwo won't harm you as long as you give him what he wants. He'll leave us all alone once he finishes his preparations," N spoke. (Y/n) remained silent not knowing how to respone to his words. She knew they did not belong to him since he was under Mewtwo's control, but it was hard to see past the fact that he was indeed her brother even if not by blood. They were surrounded with Blue closing in on them. Green and N were blocking their way. They couldn't go left or right, but it would likely just make things worse for them.

        "Long time no see Red. You came down from your mountain but did you apologize to everyone yet? Do you know how many people you betrayed and hurt when you left without a word?" Green said. Red's reaction was a blank stare but (y/n) could feel his emotion of sadness growing unbearable strong. "Green, you have to fight his control. And you too N. Mewtwo isn't the type of pokémon to keep his word," Silver said. He looked at his sister with worry but she return it with a glare of discust.

        "Only you would say something like that. How unfortunate it is to have you as a brother. I should have abandoned you long ago just as your father did. It's such a shame that you went and found him again only for him to leave you behind once more," Green spat. Even knowing that Green hopefully didn't mean what she said, Silver's heart shattered and (y/n) felt his sorrow as well along with his growing emotion of self-pity and anger. She hadn't ever felt such strong negative emotions coming from him even when he was angry at his own father.

        "Take that back," he whimpered. Of course they knew Green was under Mewtwo's control but that didn't change the fact that his feelings were hurt. "Why? You afraid of the truth? No one loves you, Silver. You left your only family behind to search for a false sense of comfort. No one you met cared about your actual well-being. You've been used ever since you left. Why would it be any different now? You have no reason to fight against Mewtwo. Just give up," Green said. Her words were harsh and unforgivingly adding to Silver's sorrow.

        "That's not true! Don't you dare say that!"(y/n) snapped as she stepped in front of Silver who had frozen in place staring at Green while on the verge of tears. His heart was a very fragile thing and (y/n) wouldn't dare let Green or Mewtwo harm it. "I love Silver! I care about him! I've never once used him and I'll never let anyone use him. He's a good person at heart and tries his best to make everyone happy even whem he isn't and it's not fair! Don't you dare say something like that!" (y/n) said.

        None of it was real. Their words weren't really their thoughts and yet (y/n) couldn't stop herself from reacting the way that she did. "What would you know about anything like that? Weren't the both of you theives?" Blue said from behind them having caught up to them. Red faced him in silence but the pang of hurt from his emotions rang loudly in (y/n)'s mind. Whatever had happened with Red and his friends remianed a constant burden on his heart.

        "Blue speaks the truth. How could you possibly play the hero when you were never one to begin with. Your father tricked you and I and we followed him blindly. We stole for his benifit not knowing that we were the true villains. You were imprisoned by him and saved only to be thrown into the harsh world whule you suffered from memory loss. You're no better than Silver yourself, an unwanted product of tragedy," N said. His words indeed hurt but he left out some things.

        "You were there to help me. You and my sisters did what you could to nring back my memory and make me a better person. I stopped Team Plasma's second rise against Unova because I was able to overcome all of those challenges. Silver overcame his challenges too so you can't say that. It isn't true," (y/n) calmly spoke. She tried to remain level headed but having such strong emotions of sorrow being emitted from nearby was slowly effecting her.