Chapter 4

And we're back with yet another chapter of amazingness. Hopefully things will be as eventful as I planned them.
____________________________________

        The Fearow had been very nice and surprisingly easy to get along with but the real obstacle would be getting up Mt. Moon without coming across any trainers or any other human being for that matter. Since people could not converse with pokémon, (y/n) was not worried about being seen any wild pokémon. Since night had not found its way to them yet, they had to rely on the cover of the trees and bushes until the could go into the mountain. It was a thing (y/n) never truly understood.

         Why were such majestic land masses able to be walked in by humams who did so much damage just by having access. "(Y/n), it's clear. No one is in the area," Silver said. (Y/n) nodded and turned to Blue who didn't hesitate to walk out into the open to make sure no one would ambush them. He had learned not to defy her and made sure he listened to every word she spoke as if she were telling his future. "You shouldn't let that power of yours be used to scare people like that," Silver commented, likely noticing how Blue didn't even falter as he carried out his task.

         "I didn't scare him. He scared himself. It's not my fault he didn't believe us when we told him the truth," (y/n) said in her defense. The plan was simple. Silver would scout the area and (y/n) would return to tell (y/n) whenever no one was around. Then it was Blue's job to go out in the open and look for anyone that Silver might have missed. If Blue saw no one or was not asked to a battle, then (y/n) would move ahead commanding any wold pokémon in the area to leave her and her friends alone.

         Silver's Murkrow flew overhead to alert them of anything that could lie ahead of them. Blue sudden caught (y/n)'s attention with a hand motion letting her and Silver know that it was okay for them to move on to the next spot. She and Silver both ledt their hiding place in the bushes and ran to a new place among a grove of shrubs close to tje edge of the mountain but it was then that Silver's Murkrow came back diving down from the sky and coming to a stop near them. (Y/n) read Murkrow's emotions clearly.

         "There's something wrong. Someone is ahead of us," (y/n) informed as Blue found his way to them. Silver nodded holding his arm out to his pokémon who flew to him and landed there. "What do we do? We can't move on if we can't identify the threat," Silver inquired as he began to pet his Murkrow. The dark-flying type pokémon returned the gesture by nuzzling against him almost making (y/n) die from just how adorable the interaction was. "I uh...don't exactly know yet," (y/n) said as she forced herself to look away to avoid embarrassment although she kept glancing in Silver's direction.

        "Why don't we have Murkrow lead us right to whatever the problem is?" Blue said. Silver and (y/n) looked at him like he was crazy. "That defeats the purpose of having Murkrow scout for us in the first place. We'd be giving ourselves away!" (y/n) said but Blue shook his head at her. "I didn't say anything about giving ourselves away. We won't get caught if we aren't seen by whoever or whatever Murkrow saw. Besides, you can send some wild pokémon ahead of us too if you want to be extra cautious," he explained.

         He sort of made sense and (y/n) couldn't help but smirk a bit knowing that Blue didn't doubt her abilities even in the slightests. "Disturbing the wild pokémon for such a reason isn't right. We should just follow Murkrow. We'll be notified if we get to close, right Murkrow," Silver said. His Murkrow gave a slight not to which responded by giving a small smile. (Y/n) considered the idea but didn't have much time to think about it when the sound was heard. It sounded like an explosion and it came from the direction they needed to go in.

          In an instant, Murkrow had shot from Silver's arm and soared high into the sky circling a few times before hurriedly returning. "Calm down Murkrow," Silver requested as Murkrow returned in a frenzy trying to get them to follow. "Seems we have no choice now. Let's go," Blue said as he ran after Murkrow who was now flying off again. "Wait! We don't know what's going on!" (y/n) said causing Silver to stop and look back at her with worry clearly displayed in his eyes. She saw his hesitation and sighed.

         "Let's go then," he muttered to which he nodded and ran to catch up to Blue. As they did, the began to see what was going on. At the far top left of the mountain, Reshiram had made an appearance having just exited the mountain. What made matters worse was the pokémon that floated near the agitated legendary pokémon. Silver was quick to stop although Blue kept going despite not having Murkrow to lead him. "Blue, what do you think you're doing?!" (y/n) hissed but Blue either didn't hear her or ignored her as be began to scale rhe side of the mountain. It wasn't hard to do but it wasn't the easiest thing in the world either.

         "Don't go after him. He'll keep us from being spotted," Silver said as he suddenly held out an arm in front of her. "Then that must be..." (y/n) muttered. "Yes. That's Mewtwo," Silver confirmed with a nod. (Y/n) hadn't expected to encounter the pokémon so early in thsir journey yet there she was. "We need to hide," (y/n) whimpered. Something about this pokemon psychic type's control or overall intimidation affect made Mewtwo seem more of a threat than he really was. "You can do this. You convinced Ho-oh so you can stop Mewtwo. I know you can," Silver said as he took hold of her hand.

         She noticed that it was shaking although he stared forward at Mewtwo with determination in his silver eyes. That was when both of their built up confidence vanished when Mewtwo looked right at them. Losing interest in Reshiram and Blue who had released his Blastoise to battle, Mewtwo flew towards them keeping sight on Silver specifically. (Y/n) panicked and stepped in front of Silver staring Mewtwo right in the eyes before holding up her hand and yelling the word "stop" to keep Mewtwo from getting any closer. The surprise showed up on both of their faces as Mewtwo stopped midair.

          For a moment, triumph made its way into (y/n)'s mind and she began to think things would be okay. Her hopes were crushed when Mewtwo suddenly disappeared from sight only to reappear in front of her. Her hand was still in Silver's and she felt him pull her back since she herself was too startled to move. "Here I was thinking it would be easy to get rid of you...Silver. To think you've managed to find an actual threat to oppose me with," Mewtwo said through telepathy. Silver and (y/n) ended up falling backwards onto the ground as Mewtwo glared at them.

         "Stay away," (y/n) ordered but her voice was low. Mewtwo shifted his gaze to her as she backed away. Silver helped her stand again as Mewtwo kept his distance. "What are you? A failed experiment perhaps? Or maybe you're just another bothersome human? You have two options. Join my cause or perish with that one," Mewtwo telepathically communicated as he shifted his gaze to Silver at the last moment. "Release your control over Green and N!" (Y/n) demanded to which Mewtwo just stared at her.

         "Perish it is then," he said but just before the psychic type could do anything, Reshiram swooped down and snatched Mewtwo from the area making them both tumble into the forest, snapping trees and branches in the process. "To the mountain. We need to go inside. It's safer," Silver said. (Y/n) nodded in agreement as she scanned the area for Blue before following after Silver. They ran to the entrance of Mt. Moon not paying much attention to the battle between the two legendary pokémon.

           (Y/n) just hoped that Reshiram would be able to scare Mewtwo off and Blue would be able to get somewhere safe and not get caught in the crossfire of the fight. She and Silver made it into the mountain's path and Silver released his Totodile just as his Murkrow caught up with them. Things didn't turn put as planned and now (y/n) wasn't sure what they were going to do.
______________________________________

I already want to go ahead and do the next chapter. It's already planned out and everything. Until next time you miraculous readers!