Chapter 3

Back with another plot continuing chapter for you awesome readers!
____________________________________

         They were already making great progress. Thanks to (y/n)'s ability, they were able to get back to the mainland at night without anyone noticing them. Then they easily found their way into the forest where they now remained so as to keep out of sight. Unfortunately, Silver was bored and in need of affection or even just a little of (y/n)'s attention. He watched longingly as (y/n) conversed with the nearby wild pokémon although she didn't completely understand them. She read emotions much like her brother so there were never any true translations taking place.

        It was up to (y/n) to get them safely to Mt. Moon and to do that she had to get directions from the wild pokémon that lived in the uninhabited areas of Kanto. "What's with you? You've been staring at her like that for the past fifteen minutes. You like her or something?" Blue said from where he sat nearby. Silver had nearly forgotten about their new ally and shifted his gaze to the older male as his face flushed in embarrassment for being called out. "We're dating," Silver quietly muttered. Blue stared at him for a moment and then looked back to (y/n) before looking back to him again.

         "I really did not see that coming," Blue muttered to himself. Before either of them could say anything else on the matter, (y/n) returned to the group going right to Silver. "This is going to be easier than we thought. I don't know why I didn't think of it before. Those wild pokémon are pretty great at coming up with ideas," said as she sat next to him. "Well what exactly did you find out?" Blue questioned causing (y/n) to look over to him. Silver slightly pouted at his loss of attention but made no attempt to gain it back since Blue was there.

         "Well they agreed to lead us to the edge of their territory but we'd have to ask another pokémon to keep taking us further. Then one suggested that I just ask a flying pokémon to take us there. I still should've thought of that. I'm glad that pokémon pointed it out to me though," (y/n) explained. Blue just sort of nodded clearly having something else on his mind. "So when do we leave? It's not dark yet so now might not be the best time. We could be spotted," Silver noted. "Well even if we wanted to leave right now, we couldn't. We have to find some wild pokémon that are willing to take us all the way to Mt. Moon first. You got any ideas?" (y/n) said.

         Silver shook his head but he did pull out his pokédex. It had been a while since had a need for it since he was too busy enjoying his life with (y/n) to have any time to look at its information. "That's such a great idea, Silver! Of course there should be a suggestion in that pokédex of yours," (y/n) said. Silver slightly blushed at the complement and kept his eyes focused on the screen as (y/n) scooted closer to him and leaned onto his shoulder so that she could also view their options. The first pokémon that the came across that interested them was Pidgeot but they didn't think there would be one in the area.

         They passed Pidgeot and soon found Fearow. There was a good chance that there would be a few nearby but (y/n) said for them to see all of their options before choosing so they kept Fearow in mind. Silver kept scrolling through the pokédex and they ran across Aerodactyl but Silver explained that he'd only seen someone else with the pokémon and had no other information on it. Then they ran into Dragonite but both of them knew they couldn't just find a wild Dragonite so easily. After that they just settled on Fearow and Silver closed his pokédex.

         "Any objections, Blue?" (Y/n) asked. Blue looked at her with a completely lost expression. "I'm sorry, what? I wasn't paying attention," he muttered. Silver facepalmed and (y/n) sighed in disappointment. "Nevermind. Silver and I are going to find a group of Spearow to fly us to Mt. Moon. You stay here and look after the camp. We should be back in no more than an hour," (y/n) said to Blue before looking to Silver. He gave a nod confirming that he was ready to go loking for the Fearow and they both got up to leave. "Wait, should I come with you two? Wild pokémon are dangerous you know," Blue spoke up before they could leave the area.

        Silver quickly turned around to face Blue, offended that he'd say such words. (Y/n) did the same and Blue immediately realized his mistake. "Are you assuming us not to be strong enough to defend ourselves against wild pokémon?" Silver inquired giving Blue a chance to coreect himself before he got whatever consequences that came with his previous actions. "No, of course not! I was just...I um...you guys are capable pokémon trainers, I'm sure of that. It's just...what if a pokémon stronger than your own pokémon appears. What are you going to do then," Blue said in an attempt to save himself but he only ended up making things worse.

         "If that happens, (y/n) will just tell it to leave us alone," Silver stated. Blue stared at him for a momemt before he broke into laughter. "You're kidding right?" Blue said. "Silver doesn't joke about things like that. He's completely serious," (y/n) deadpanned. "You can't just tell a pokémon to leave you alone. It doesn't work like that," Blue said, still laughing. Silver glanced at (y/n) seeing her annoyed expression and knew she was about to use her other ability but didn't even bother to stop her. Blue may not have understood that (y/n) really could tell wild pokémon what to do but he was taking things too far.

         "Blue, shut up. Your coming with us and you're going to be the bait. Folow me," (y/n) said with the intent to command him. Blue immediately stopped laughing much to his surprise and he stood up standing at the ready against his realization. He looked genuinely afraid as he stared at (y/n) as if asking what she just did to him. "Come on Silver. Let's find ourselves some Fearow to help us out," she said as she turned and walked off into the forest. Silver gave Blue one last look of pity as he turned away leaving him at (y/n)'s mercy. Perhaps this little journey wouldn't be so tense with Blue making such unfortunately ignorant mistakes.
____________________________________

Because why not have a chill chapter where nothing really happens. Plot fillers are important, you know. Until next time you amazing readers!