Chapter 26

I'd say there are maybe four or five chapters left. It depends on how things go.
______________________________________

        Silver had figured it out. Mewtwo really was the cause behind everything, but it wasn't because of what Silver had initially thought. While (y/n) had been unconscious, Green had began to tell him how Mewtwo became her most trusted pokémon and showed her everything. Mewtwo had flawwed her view of things so that Green would remain his trainer forever. Or at least that's what Silver thought.

        "Green...you don't have to do this. Or maybe I should say you don't want to do this," (y/n) spoke. She was highly upset. Silver could tell because she was strangely calm, and her fists were shaking as if she were keeping herself from doing anything right then. Green didn't notice this and simply laughed at her. "Am I supposed to be afraid of you? All you can do is talk to pokémon and hear feelings or whatever. Even if Silver was worth saving, none of that could help you," she mocked.

        Silver whimpered as Green pulled at his hair again. "Don't make me repeat myself. There's only one way Silver's getting out of this, and that's if you can even pull it off. I have everyone at my disposal now," Green spoke. Soon after, Blue, N, Yellow, and Crystal appeared having walked from upstairs. Behind (y/n), Gold woke up, and it was clear that he'd lost himself as well. "You're up against us all. I'd say it would be foolish to fight this battle," Green mocked.

        (Y/n) suddenly stopped shaking. Silver saw her anger, frustration, and everything else disappear in that instant. "That's where you're wrong. You don't know the extent of my power. There's a reason I was kept hostage back in Unova. But you wouldn't know that. You nor Mewtwo know," (y/n) said with a slight head tilt. "Is that supposed to scare me?" Green scoffed.

        Green may not have been afraid, but Silver was. He had never seen (y/n) stare at someone without so much as a hint of emotion. It bothered him greatly to see her driven to such a point. Her power wasn't meant to be used to whatever extent she had just reached. "Scare you? Maybe not yet. But you'll regret asking for a fight,"(y/n) said in response to Green's taunt. The second she spoke, several flashes of lighting streaked across the sky.

        "This is you last and final chance to let Silver go and end all of this. You don't want to know what comed next if you don't," (y/n) said. For a split second, Green seemed like she was uneased by (y/n) lack of emotion, but it was quickly replaced by the confidence she had in her chances of winning. "Mewtwo, teach Silver's friend here a lesson about how things work," she said.

        The psychic type pokémon didn't have a chance to even think about the order. Lightning struck Mewtwo the moment Green had finished speaking. Red was left relatively unharmed, but he was quickly pulled right out of the open door by Mew. (Y/n) had taken over the powerful pokémon, but not just Mew. A large number of wild pokémon were under (y/n)'s control and were the main cause of the strange weather phenomenon currently happening around Kanto.

        The lughts flickered on amd off until the television came to life. "-and this is live from just outside of Saffron City's pokémon center. There are wild pokémon fleeing the area all over the place. I'm being told that this is happening everywhere. A large hurricane has forming above Pallet Town. It could be-" the television snapped off as the power went out.

        Silver couldn't see anything, but he felt the wind rushing through Green's home. "There's a reason my brother had to find me. It wasn't just because I was his sister," (y/n) said. Flying type pokémon of many types as well as other flying pokémon swarmed the room. Green had long since let Silver go, but he remained still having never witnessed anything of this magnitude.

        "You're not a psychic. None of this is you! You're cheating," Green could be heard shouting. The lights flickered back on to reveal an empty house. All of Green's belongings were gone. Even those under Mewtwo's control were missing. It was just Silver, (y/n), the wild pokémon, and Green. The girl had backed herself into a corner with nothing but fear evident in her eyes. "M-Mewtwo!" Green called.