Chapter 7

Well I'm still running behind but here's the next chapter...
______________________________________

         The heat was beginning to become a little unbearable as they seemed to be getting closer to its source which was no doubt Reshiram. Silver had taken off his jacket and thrown it over his shoulder as the walked. When he'd first done so, he noticed himself holding on to (y/n)'s hand and decided not to end the gesture entirely just because he had to take his jacket off. Yellow led the five of them easily without fail and had tried to keep up a lively conversation earlier but Blue kept making things worse by trying to provoke Red or get him to speak.

         Silver didn't understand why, but the red eyed trainer refused to say anything no matter what was said or done. Silver wasn't sure of Red's reasoning but must have had a good one. "It's way too hot here. I don't know how much further we can go," Yellow announced as the walked through another cave path. "Don't worry. Reshiram should be rught through this way. I've been sensing this strkng emotion from Reshiram for a while now and it seems to be at its strongest right through here," (y/n) said.

        Yellow looked back at her in surprise. Actually, so did Red. "You can sense the emotions of pokémon too?" Yellow asked as she wiped sweat from her forehead. "Yes but I didn't realize that it was this common of an ability. My brother and sisters have the same ability and now you too? That's amazing," (y/n) said. Silver was listening but he had a hard time paying attention with the heat being so irritating. He was starting to feel a bit dizzy but refused to bother anyone about it since they were almost near their destination.

          "She doesn't just sense people's emotions," Blue commented from experience with a little warning in his tone. Yellow didn't get why he'd said that the way that he did but Blue didn't elaborate so she remained clueless. Red lightly tapped her shoulder and pointed ahead of them. Everyone turned their attention to where he guided their sight. "Reshiram!" (y/n) said in alarm. The dragon-fire type legendary was indeed there but seemed hurt from battling with Mewtwo earlier.

         Silver let (y/n)'s hand go and she ran to the pokémon immediately releasing Tabunne to assess the situation. Everyone else gathered around as well. "(Y/n), I can help. I can also heal pokémon. I don't know if I can do this on my own though so I'll still need your Audino's help," Yellow said as she knelt down next to Reshiram who lay on the rock completely exhausted. Silver watched as Yellow and (y/n)'s Tabunnne worked together to help Reshiram out but as he stood there, the heat became even more irritating and he felt a little sick.

          He quickly wiped the sweat from his forehead but that didn't help much at all. Red glanced back at him, likely just checking on him, but quickly turned back around. Silver watched in confusion as he walked up to him and placed a hand to his forehead. His eyes widened in surprise and he looked to Blue who had been watching. As if Blue immediately understood, he went over to (y/n) and Yellow in a hurry. It was strange to see the two interact in such a way since Blue had been rather rude to Red so far.

          "It's alright Red. I'm fine," Silver insisted but Red frowned at him. Even Pika gave him a sceptical look. Silver tried walking forward but his dizziness caused him to nearly fall and Red quickly put his hands on Silver's shoulder to stabilize him. "I said I was fine," Silver still adamantly insisted despite his condition. The last thing he wanted was for anyone, especially (y/n), to be worried about him. "Silver! Hey, are you okay?" (y/n) said as she got near them. She definitely seemed worried. Blue must have just alerted her.

         "He's overheating. We need to get him out of here before he passes out or else he could die," Blue said as he also arrived within the area. Everyone was sweating but it seemed that Silver was the most affected by the heat for some reason. "I'm not...going to pass out," Silver said although he could feel his consciousness threatening to leave him. "Yellow, we have another emergency!" (y/n) called. Soon Silver was surrounded and being examined with everyone definitely worried about him.

          "Red, you and (y/n) take him to the nearest pokémon center. He needs immediate attention. Blue and I will stay here and get Reshiram back in good health. Do you trust us to do that, (y/n)?" Yellow said, taking charge of the situation. (Y/n) nodded and Red picked Silver up who felt too sick to protest. "You two shouldn't stay in this heat either. Make sure to get out as soon as possible," (y/n) said as Red began to lead the way out. She soon followed after him. Red was silent the entire time but he seemed sincerely worried.

          "Red, do you know any shortcuts?" (y/n) asked him. He simply nodded and continued to carry Silver out of Mt. Moon. (Y/n) was likely keeping the wild pokémon away from them as they traveled. Silver found it hard to stay awake though and suddenly wanted to rest. Just as he closed his eyes, Pika lightly smacked his forehead from where he sat on Red's shoulder. Silver was a little amazed by this realizing that Pika understood the situation perfectly and served the purpose of making sure he stayed awake.

          "Silver, hang in there a little more. I'm sorry. I should have asked you if you were okay," (y/n) said. She seemed stressed by the situation which mad Silver feel bad. Even if she had asked him if he was okay, it wouldn't have done any good. "It's not your fault so stop blaming yourself," Silver said. The heat was now very uncomfortable to the point that Silver could hardly handle it but he couldn't do anything to stop the heat even with Red and (y/n) doing their best for him.

         Red indeed knew a shortcut and they were outside in no time but they were still pretty far from ground level. "I can call a pokémon nearby so we can fly him to the nearest pokémon center," (y/n) muttered more to herself than to Red but he shook his head at her which confused her and Silver both. He looked to his Pikachu who gave a small nod before climbing down to Red's trainer bag and pulling a pokéball free.

         Pika held the pokéball out to (y/n) who took it and released the pokémon within. A Charizard appeared giving a loud roar in response to being released. It seemed that Red had already planned to fly them to the pokémon center. Silver, however, could not fight the urge to close his eyes any longer. Even when Pika lightly smacked his forehead, he didn't open them. He heard (y/n) call his name in worry as his conscious faded.
______________________________________

I'll try to get the next chapter done as soon as I can. Until next time you spectacular readers!