Chapter 1

And now, the story truly begins...
____________________________________

         Every officer in Kanto was looking for them and once again, Silver was on the run. It was a sort of sickening nostalgic feeling but everything was made better just by having (y/n) at his side. The duo were currently residing in a hidden cave on Cinnabar Island. How had they gotten there? Well of course they made a run for Pallet Town as soon as Silver told what he knew about the situation.

         Then (y/n) pointed out that they couldn't stay there because Green would likely check for them there so she used her abilities to provide them with a way of escape. (Y/n) had called on a group of sea dwelling pokémon that were more than happy to give them a ride to Cinnabar Island where they now remained until further notice. It had been two days so far and the pair had survived off of the berries that (y/n) asked for the pokémon in the area to retrieve.

        Silver was still rather amazed by her gift to give orders to wild pokémon but it bothered him that she was having to abuse her power. He knew it was necessary but Silver had never wanted (y/n) to do such a thing with her rare ability. He glanced over at her seeing that she stared to shiver a bit. "Are you cold?" he asked. She looked up in surprise not having realized that she'd spaced out. "Just a little but I'll be okay," (y/n) admitted.

        Silver didn't hesitate to take action. He took off his jacket and sat near (y/n), draping the jacket over her before pulling her into a hug. "You didn't have to do that, Silver. I told you I'd be okay," muttered but made no attempt to move from her spot. "I'd rather you stay warm and let me freeze than it be the other way around. No one was there to keep me warm when I was on my own the very first time so I'm going to make sure that things are different for you," Silver said.

        He was a little tired and closed his etes wanting to sleep but keeping himself awake so that he could be ready for anything that could happen. "You worry too much about me. Don't you ever think about how it makes me feel seeing you neglect your own well-being for mine?" (y/n) said. Silver sighed, staying silent as he thought of a reply, anything to keep himself from feeling bad about it.

        "Just take my affection while it lasts," he muttered with a hint of annoyance in his tone. (Y/n) laughed at his words but said nothing more. Despite the anxiety Silver was expecting to feel because of their current situation, he couldn't help but feel calm and at peace. Against his will to stay awake and at least half alert, he began to fall asleep and would have gotten a much needed rest had that sound not been present.

        He and (y/n) both went on high alert as the sound of something or someone approaching could be heard. Slowly, the duo separated and began to stand just in case they'd need to run or fight. Silver felt like fighting would be both of their choice since they were practically cornered. There was only one way into the cave and one way out. As the sound got closer, Silver and (y/n) both began to reach for their poképartners to prepare for a fight to the end.

        Silver had explained to (y/n) that they couldn't trust anyone thanks to Mewtwo and that included the police even though they were only merely searching for Silver and (y/n). Green, Gold, N, and Crystal had reported them missing after they didn't show up to meet them. They weren't criminals but it sure did feel similar to the time Silver was avoiding the police when he'd first gotten Totodile...well, stolen him.

        The sound suddenly stopped and Silver held his breath waiting for whoever it was to spring into action. Suddenly, a pokéball was thrown into the area and a pokémon, Blastoise, appeared and startled them. (Y/n) immediate released Tabunne and Silver released Totodile, both their poképartners taking a defensive stance with the fiercest looks they could muster. The Blastoise merely stood there watching them which confused Silver.

        His heart was racing as he tried to make sense of what was going on and (y/n) stared at the Blastoise likely trying to read the pokémon's emotions. "Blastoise doesn't want to hurt us. He's just curious," (y/n) whispered although she didn't seem to let her guard down. No sooner did she say this did a stranger peek around Blastoise's shell. Silver was already frozen in place waiting for the Blastoise to make a move so he simply shifted his gaze to the newcomer.

        "Silver?" the person asked. (Y/n) looked at him as if asking if he knew this stranger but Silver did not. "How do you know my name?" Silver asked, still not moving. "I don't. I was only guessing. I just happen to be looking for someone named Silver," the person said. They slowly stepped from behind their pokémon and revealed themselves to be around Green's age. Only one thought came to Silver's mind when he took a good look at this person.

        "Blue?" Silver asked, throwing the name out there to see if he was correct. "So Green did mention me at least once. That's not very reassuring. I'm sure you figured out that she wasn't the real Green too. That's why you ran away," Blue said. "You know about what's going on?" (y/n) asked. She hadn't let Silver know that anything was off with him so Silver assumed Blue was safe to talk to.

        "I was hoping you two did. All I know is that Green isn't Green and she doesn't know that I know. Things have been getting strange here in Kanto. Three months ago, Mt. Moon started to get really hot but no one knew why. About a month after that, Green started trying to contact you, Silver. She was adamant about finding you all of a sudden and I found it strange."

        "I thought it was a mere coincidence when you called her directly but she hadn't really reacted the way she always claimed she would if she ever got in contact with you. I was surprised that you didn't notice that something was wrong with her then. A couple of days before you showed up, some guy with green hair showed up and Green met with him saying that he knew Silver. I doubted it. I'd never seen the guy before and Green didn't tell me anything about going to meet someone that Silver knew."

        "She tells me everything so I would know. I left on my own after Green came running back to Pallet Town with him and two other kids saying that you two had gottwn kidnapped. I don't actually know you two at all but I don't have anyone to trust so I searched for you. I honestly didn't expect to find you so soon. It's only been a a week since your disappearances," Blue explained.

        Silver looked to (y/n) and she gave a slight nod. He was trustworthy enough so Blue was not with Mewtwo. Both if them were now at ease and even Blue seemed to relax a bit. Both sides must have been worried about having to fight but thankfully, things were taking a peaceful turn. "I don't know what you believe out of what I'm going to tell you but you might want to listen," Silver spoke.
____________________________________

And this was the first chapter. How do you guess like the sequel so far? I'm ready for some action and plot twists! Until next time you awesome readers!