Chapter 6

Another chapter is here! Now the story shall continue. Sorry about my lateness. I was struggling a bit but I made it!
______________________________________

        His red eyes met (y/n)'s as she cautiously eyed him. Whoever this trainer was, he didn't seem to have any intention to harm them. "Thank you," (y/n) said as she stood and helped Silver stand. The trainer nodded but otherwise said nothing else. "Silver, are you okay?" (y/n) asked. "Yeah, I'm fine. Mewtwo is gone right?" he said although he scanned (y/n) for any injuries. "Mewtwo is gone and I'm okay. He saved us. I don't know how but he did," (y/n) said.

        She glanced to the trainer who was petting his Pikachu not really caring that he wasn't being spoken to. "Who are you? Why did Mewtwo run away from you?" Silver asked him. The trainer looked to Silver and slightly frowned and sighed before gesturing that they follow him. Although they were curious, Silver and (y/n) stayed put knowing better than to follow a stranger. The trainer gestured again yet neither Silver nor (y/n) moved. Before anything else could be done, an unfamiliar voice was heard.

        "Red! Don't run off like that! Where are you?" the voice said. The trainer, who must have been Red, looked towards the source of the voice and (y/n) was able to sense his relief. He seemed to have an overall chill atmosphere although he was not to be taken lightly. Not long after hearing the voice, a girl with a Pikachu of her own showed up. "There you are, Red. Can't you be a little more considerate?" the girl said as she looked to Red with a pout. Red didn't answer her and simply pointed at Silver and (y/n).

        The girl looked to them and froze in surprise. "They really are here. You were right, Red. Oh no, one seems hurt. Hey, are you two okay?" the girl said. In all honesty, the girl acted similar to a overly curious and hyper child but she seemed to be around the boy Red's age. The girl took a few steps closer to them but (y/n) wasn't so easily trusting at the moment and immediately hugged Silver closer to her. He leaned onto her and stared wearily at the two newcomers.

        "We aren't going to hurt you. We're here to help. Red told me...well, he let me know that something wasn't right here and that someone was in danger. We don't know who you two are but I recognize you both from those posters everyone. Are you lost?" the girl said. "Stop scaring them, Yellow. They don't trust you no matter how nice you sound," Blue's familiar voice said. He walked into sight not long afterwards. "Blue?! What are you doing here? And if you're here, where is Green? You know these kids?" the girl who was identified as Yellow spoke.

        Blue seemed to have gotten hurt himself but waa otherwise fine although he didn't answer Yellow's question causing her to frown at him. Instead he turned his attention to Red. "Finally decide to come down from that place of solitude huh. What, did you sense that something was wrong? You can make excuses to come down here for a strong opponent but not to spend time with your family and friends? Huh, Red?" Blue said. (Y/n) could sense his stong feeling of hurt and dislike beginning to rise from him.

        From Red she could sense his own feelings of hurt. His emotions had all of a sudden spiked and (y/n) was unable to make sense of them despite him keeping a strait unreadable face as he stared at Blue. "This isn't the time to be arguing so cut it out Blue. You seem to know them. Why are they being searched for like they're criminals?" Yellow said to change the subject. "Why don't you ask them. They actually speak," Blue grumbled. Yellow shot him a glare and Red sighed, his emotions changing once again and becoming more readable.

        It was clear that Blue did not like Red for whatever reason. The two must have had history together. "Hi, you two. I'm sorry that I've been talking like you aren't here. I'm Yellow and this is ChuChu, my poképartner. This is Red and Pika, his poképartner. It seems you two already know Blue. He's being annoying right now so could you two explain what's going on?" Yellow said. Her voice was cheerful yet full of worry. Even if she were being controlled by Mewtwo, (y/n) would find it hard not to believe anything she said.

        "I'm Silver, Green's younger brother. Green is being controlled by Mewtwo who has been after me. This is (y/n). Her older brother N is from a different region and he is also under Mewtwo's control. We're trying to stop Mewtwo but we don't know really know what his plan is," Silver explained. Red nodded in understanding and Yellow looked at them in shock. "Red you were right! Mewtwo is after them! But how did you even know that?" Yellow exclaimed as she went over to Red and took him by the shoulders as she spoke.

        He looked at her in surprise and quickly looking off to the side. (Y/n) was able to pick up a stong feeling of embarrassment from him. "Don't give him credit for that. He couldn't have possibly just known. Oh right, (y/n), Reshiram is gone. I didn't see Reshiram anywhere after Mewtwo disappeared. "Reshiram is hiding in the mountain again. It'll get hot in here soon. We should find out where Reshiram is hidden before it gets too unbearable," (y/n) said. "You two aren't going to turn us in right?" Silver asked just to be sure. Yellow smiled at him before speaking. "Of course not."

        Red said nothing and (y/n) was starting to understand that he probably did not speak. His emotions were far easier to detect than any person she'd been around so he must have been used to communication without words. (Y/n) found it rather lucky of her to be able to perceive even human emotions. It made it easy to tell that Red was no threat and wanted to help them. "I'm not going anywhere with Red. If we go, Red has to stay behind," Blue said. Silver shot him a glare.

        "Blue, I don't care what it is that you have against Red but we aren't leaving anyone anywhere. Anyone that sides with me is in danger and I don't want Mewtwo attacking anyone because of my negligence. You better find a way to deal with it. Red saved us while you were outside doing who knows what so he isn't going anywhere," Silver snapped. Blue was a little surprised that Silver had said such words and even Yellow thought Silver's outburst to be unexpected.

        Red, however, gave Silver a look of gratitude and a small smile barely noticeable showed up on his face just before he lower his head to hide his expression in the shadow that his cap made. "We should hurry. Do you know your way around this mountain, Yellow? Could you lead us please?" (y/n) said so that Blue could not object. If he started arguing with Silver, (y/n) would step in without hesitation and she knew that it was no time for an argument among allies. Her brother and Silver's sister needed to be saved.

        "You asked the right person! I know exactly where to go so let's get going!" Yellow exclaimed. She and ChuChu began leading the way and Red didn't hesitate to follow. Silver gave Blue one last glance before he also followed and the group all went on their way to find Reshiram. As they walked, Silver nor (y/n) seemed to notice that they traveled hand in hand and had been standing that way for quite some time. No one mentioned that fact so the duo walked in relative peace hoping that these two people, Yellow and Red, could help them accomplish their goal aling with Blue.
______________________________________

I'm glad I finished this chapter. Now I should be able to move on without a problem. Until next time you fantastic readers!