Esdeath's date (lemon)

Comenzar desde el principio

Esdeath:" I don't know, darling. I was thinking about getting the lobster. What about you?"

Y/n" I don't know I probably get a grilled cheese or something."

After we had both decided what to order, a waiter came and asked if we were ready to order witch we were. Esdeath had ordered the lobster she said she would earlier. I ended up ordering some salmon with a side of crab cakes. We waited for our food to arrive as we talked about many things jobs hobbies and what some of our favorite things are. Soon our food came, and we began to eat our meal. Esdeath and I talked over our lovely dinner bond and learning more about each other. with every passing moment. From what I could tell, she was a little bit of a sadist, but she was good at heart from what I could tell. After we had finished eating, we left the restaurant and began to walk out arms interlocked back around a nearby lake while talking.

Y/n:" So how was your food Esdeath?"

Esdeath:" It was pretty good; how about yours?"

Y/n:" It was okay; the crab cakes were overcooked but not horrible."

Esdeath nodded in response as we talked and had a pleasant conversation, but soon, our faces starting drifting together like an invisible force tugging our faces closer to each other. Our lips smashed together as she pushed me down on the bench that we were sitting on our hands roamed each other's bodies as shoved me down, so she was the dominant one in our makeout session. Esdeath licked my lips, asking for entrance, which I playfully denied, but Esdeath grew frustrated and surprised me by bitting on my lower lip, making me moan a tiny bit as she then shoved tongue in my mouth as our tounges danced with each other in a playful kind of fight. Witch Esdeath won her exploring my mouth as she suddenly pulled away from the kiss as she said while blushing.

Esdeath:" I think it's time you and I walked back to my hotel room.~"

I nodded as I was going to pick Esdeath in my arms, but she pulled me into her arms bridle style as she practically sprinted towards the hotel. Esdeath quickly opened the door, and once she had entered the room, she promptly threw me on to the bed as she ran her hand down my chest and my legs.

Esdeath:" Ohh, I'm going to make you feel good~, and I must say I feel you poking me, and you're very big down there."

*Lemon start!*

I was a blushing mess as Esdeath went down to my pants and began to rub my crotch and lowered my trousers and underpants

I was a blushing mess as Esdeath went down to my pants and began to rub my crotch and lowered my trousers and underpants. Esdeath was slapped in the face by my member. Esdeath giggled as she began to rub her hand up and down my wood.

Esdeath:" Well, I must say you are a lot bigger then I thought.~"

Esdeath then began to lick the tip of my member appealing manner, making me moan in pleasure. Esdeath's head went down on my member, her lips squeezing the rod of my cock and skyrocketing my pleasure levels. Esdeath bobbed her head up and down on my fuck pole over and over again. I moaned out in pleasure as I put my hand on the back of my blue-haired lover's head, making her bob her head at an even faster pace. I yowled out in please as I felt myself beginning to twitch from Esdeaths blowjob.