No!Don't leave me,please! pt.1👸🏽🤴🏽⛈

(People say Jason dies in the burning maze but since I haven't read it,he's alive to me. Also,you're a child of Hades in this one.)
I woke up to Leo shaking me.
"Y/nn,wake up,Chiron wants to talk to us." Leo said.
I  groaned and got up. The clock on the wall said 7AM.
"Good morning, babe." Leo said, kissing me.
"G'morning." I yawned.
I went to the bathroom ,brushed my teeth,while humming "here comes the sun" I washed my face and sighed,looking myself in the mirror.

I had a feeling that something wasn't right,like someone was meant to die today.
"You're just going crazy,Y/n."I thought.

I got dressed in a camp shirt,some shorts,and shoes.
I walked out of the bathroom.
"Ready to go,mi amor?" Leo asked,giving me a blueberry muffin.
I nodded and we went to the big house. Leo said we were  both supposed to go to the recording room. Nico,Will,Annabeth, Percy,and the rest of the seven were there (except Hazel and Frank) along with Chiron.
"Hello,children, please sit. " Chiron said.
Lei and I sat in a booth by each other.
"So, I called this meeting because there is a huge quest. There is something that is killing people in Ancient Greece." Chiron said.

The seven plus Nico cringed remembering their last quest to stop Gaea. Leo died saving the world and no one would not like that to happen again.
"Okay,what else?" Annabeth asked.
"Well,the thing is. Everyone she kills are a couple. The gods wanted for one of you couples to go." Chiron said.

"That-." Jason started.
"Yes Mr.Grace ,I know it is foolish,but it needs to be done." Chiron said.
"Chiron, can't it be another couple in camp?! We've been through enough!" Leo said.
"Babe,calm down. " I said said,seeing Leo's hair catch on fire.

Leo look at me and his eyes softened. The fire in his hair went down.
"Well,the person has to be a monster." Percy said.
"Of course its a monster,Percy! Maybeits some type of greek demon" Nico said.

That must of triggered something because I suddenly got a headache and saw someone in my head. It was a woman with  demon-like features. She had long black hair,blood red eyes,two black horns on the top of her head, hands with nails so long they looked like claws,she had this evil smirk on her face. Her lips were covered with blood and she had fangs.

"Hello,my sweet sweet Y/n." She said.
She sounded like the babysitter your mom would pay to babysit you while they had to do something.
Thats it! That was Ms.Williams, the babysitter. But how?
"Maybe you'll remember me in this form."She said.
The woman changed into a darkskin woman with black curly hair,brown eyes,and a nose ring. She was in a heart pink sundress.
"M-Ms.Williams?" I asked.
"Yes,dear,now,you're the one supposed to go on the quest and I can't wait to eat your little boyfriend's heart and yours."

"Y/n,wake up!" Leo said.
I shot up ,gasping.
"Mr./Ms.Y/L/N ,are you okay?" Chiron asked,rolling over to you.
"Y-yeah,Chiron." I said.
I locked eyes with Nico,my big brother. He had that look,knowing something was wrong.

"Ok,but go to the infirmary just in case. But we will continue this tomorrow morning." Chiron said.
Everyone agreed and left.
"Babe,you ok? You passed out after Nico said that it must be an type of demon." Leo said.
I nodded ,thinking about the thing that just happened.
"Tell him,Y/n! It may be very important!" One part of you brain said.
"No!Not until you get more information!" The other part said.

We arrived outside the infirmary .
"I can go in by myself babe."I said.
Leo nodded and I went in the infirmary. I saw Nico and Will talking.
"Tell me if something's wrong with her/him, Will,I'm serious!" Nico said.
"I know,babe. I'll tell you if something's wrong." Will said.
Nico nodded and they kissed. Nico walked by me. He gave me that look that said we were gonna talk.

I sighed and Will walked up to us.
"Hey,Y/n,I just need to do a quick check up!" Will smiled.
I nodded and Will led me to an infirmary bed.
Will took my blood pressure and stuff.
"Hm,thats weird. Everything's normal,there shouldn't have been any reason you passed out." Will said.

"So,I'm able to leave?" I asked.
"Yeah,but is there anything you wanna tell me? Or Nico?" Will asked.
"Nope!" I said,putting on a fake smile.
Will nodded and I left. I went to the Hades' cabin and Nico was waiting on me.
"Hey,bro,whats up?" I asked.

Nico looked at me with his arms crossed.
"Sit." He said,pointing at the chair across from him.
This felt like I'm a toddler getting in trouble by my parent. I sat down in the chair.
"Y/n,I'm not stupid,I know there's something wrong with you." Nico said.

I looked down at my,now interesting,shoes.
"Y/n,whats wrong?" Nico asked.
"Earlier this morning when I when I was getting ready,I felt like someone was meant to die today. I just brushed it off,seeing as you know we're children of Hades. But then,during the meeting-" I stopped myself.

I didn't want to tell Nico to much.
"During the meeting what?" Nico asked.
"Its nothing. Look I gotta go." I said.
"No,Y/n-"Nico started.
I ran out of the cabin,straight to the Athena Cabin. I wanted to see if Annabeth knew anything about a type of demon or if ghe Athena kids had any books around that subject.
I knocked on the door.

Lucky for me,Annabeth answered.
"Yes,Y/n?" She answered,smiling.
"Um,can I come in?" I asked.
"Of course."She said.
I walked in and sat in Annie's bunk.
"So,whats up,Y/nn?" Annabeth asked.
"I can trust you not to tell anyone right?" I asked.
Annabeth nodded."Yes,you can. What's wrong?"
"Well,you know how at the meeting ,I passed out?" I asked.
Annie nodded.
"That was because I had this type of vision. This demon-like woman who happened to be my old babysitter when I was little,told me that she can't wait to eat me and Leo's heart." I said.

"What?! That means-" Annabeth said.
"That Leo and I may be the couple that have to go on the quest." I sighed.
Annabeth nodded."And you don't wanna tell anyone because you need to confirm it?"
I nodded.
"Okay,so what do you need?" Annie asked.
"Like a book or something about a demon who kills couples,I guess." I said.
"Ok." Annabeth said.

Annabeth got up and went to a book shelf.
"Aha!" She said.
She pulled out a big black book. The title of it was The story of hatred, the couple killer ,but in greek.
"This should help." Annabeth said,giving the book to me.
I nodded."Thanks,Annie."
"No problem and I promise I won't tell anyone."

I smiled and walked out,getting ready to read this book.
~The end👿👿~

Hey guys, so this may have like three parts to it. It didn't have any sadness in it but it will soon. Sry for the long chappy. The demon in this little series of oneshots is just something made up. I hope you liked it.
Sincerely,
Hades' daughter ⛈⛈