Panick Attack👸🏽🤴🏽💍

This is based on something that happened to me😥
You woke up from a nightmare.It was about how Leo was gonna leave you for Calypso.
Leo was sleeping ,peacefully next to you. You got out of the bed ,slowly and went to the bathroom.

Little did you know, Leo was still awake. Your heart started pounding out of you chest. You tried to calm yourself down but it wouldn't work.
"Baby,Baby,calm down." Leo said.

His voice was soothing and you calmed down, mostly. You sat on the counter.
"Okay,put your hands on your legs and we're gonna take slow deep breaths. " Leo said.
You nodded. You both started taking deep breaths.
"Don't rush it. " Leo told you.
You went slow and you felt you heart rate go down.

"Babe,you have to tell me when you're having a panick attack." Leo sighed,helping you back in the bed.
"I know, but you we're sleeping." You said, laying in Leo's chest.
"So,you should've woke me up. But I wasn't sleep though." Leo sighed.
"Oh."  You said.

"Yeah,can you tell me why you had an attack?" Leo asked.
"I had a nightmare that you left me for Calypso. "You said.
"I would never do that, mi amor. I love you way too much." Leo said,kissing your forehead.
"I love you,too." You mumbled, falling asleep.

~THE END 😃😃~

Hey,guys,I hope you liked it. This is actually kinda based on a panick attack I had yesterday as I said in the beginning .
Sincerely,
Hades' daughter🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️