Calypso?

Warning: Self harm and swearing.
Y/n pov's
"Y/n , Leo's here!" One of my siblings yelled.(or sibling)
"What?!" I exclaimed.

I got up out of my bunk and got ready.
I've had a crush on Leo for a longtime. Yes, the Leo Valdez,  the Supreme  Commander of the Argo 2.

I rushed outside. There Leo was standing by Festus with a girl by his side.

"LEO!" I exclaimed.
I hugged him.
"Hey , y/n/n " He chuckled.
I pulled away and punched him in the arm.
"Ow!" He said.
"That is for leaving me , dummy." I said.

"Sorry, y/n. This is my girlfriend,  Calypso. Calypso this is my best friend, y/n." Leo said.

My heart shattered at the word girlfriend.
"H-hi, Calypso ." I said, holding out my hand for her to shake.

"Hey, Y/n." Calypso said , nicely.
"So, now that that's covered, y/n what have you been up to?" Leo asked
"Nothing much." I said , tugging on the trim of my shirt.

"Oh, well , see you later , y/n." Calypso said , pulling Leo away from me.

I turned awayand ran to my cabin. I went to the bathroom .
I got my razors and cut three lines in my wrist.
Worthless
Useless
In the way of everyone
I cleaned  the cuts and bandaged them up.
I put on a pastel yellow sweatshirt that had a honey emoji in the corner.

~Skip to one week later~
Calypso has been bullying me nonstop. She poured her drink on me today at breakfast and embarrassed me in front of everyone. I tried to tell Leo but he keeps saying I'm jealous.

Somehow, he found out that I gad a crush on me and has kept his distance.

~Skip to lunch bc the authors lazy~
For lunch, I ate a turkey sandwich with sour cream chips and a water.

When I was done eating, Calypso came over to me. She had her food in her hands. She dropped it on me.
"Oops , sorry." She said.
That's when I snapped.
"Calypso,  I am sick and tired of you fucking doing this to me! I haven't did any-fucking-thing to you and you just bully me for no damn reason! I really don't give a fuck if Leo doesn't believe me and thinks you're perfect little  angel. You're just a little bitch!" I snapped.

Everyone looked surprised because I never snapped at anyone before or sweared that much. I ran out of the dining pavillion and ran to my cabin.

Leo's pov
I saw Calypso drop her food on y/n and I realized y/n wasn't lying.
"Calypso, I am sick and tired of you fucking doing this to me! I haven't  did any-fucking-thing to you and you just bully me for no damn reason. I really don't give a fuck if Leo doesn't believe and thinks you're a perfect little angel! You're just a little bitch!" Y/n snapped.

Everyone looked suprised because Y/n never snapped at anyone or sweared that much. Y/n  ran out of the dining pavillion and I walked up to Calypso.
"We're over!" I said to Calypso.
"You can't do that!" She yelled.
"Actually, I can." I said , matter factly.
She ran out of the dining pavillion and I did to. I went to go find Y/n .

I looked for her in her cabin and heard crying coming from the bathroom.  I looked in the bathroom and saw the most terrifying sight ever.

Y/n was self harming herself.
I rushed to her and took the blades out of her hands.

"L-leo?" She sniffled.
"Yeah, its me." I said.
I pulled her into a hug.
"I'm sorry that I didn't believe you , y/n/n." I said into her hair.
"Its okay."She mumbled.
"No, it's not okay, she was bullying you and  I didn't listen you and told you that you were just jealous." I sighed.
"Its okay, Flameboy. " She said.

We walked out of the bathroom and sat on her bunk.After a few minutes of silence I finally said something.
"I broke up with Calypso." I muttered , a tear slipping down my cheek.
"I'm sorry, I ruined your relationship. " She said.
"No, no, you were right she was being a little bitch." I said.
She giggled and I got butterflies in my stomach.
Then I finally realized that I didn't love Calypso , I mean sure she was attractive but y/n was beautiful, sweet , and selfless.

"Leo, we are still friends , right?" She asked.
"Of course , princessa. "I grinned .
She blushed at my nickname for her.
"Hey, y/n/n , you know what I just realized?" I asked.
"What did you just realize , Leo?" She asked, staring at me with her beautiful  e/c eyes.
"That I didn't really love Calypso."I sighed.
"Oh reallyyyy?" She said.
"Yeah, I realized I loved someone else but I don't think I have a chance." I sighed.

I saw her eyes falter but she put on a fake smile.
"Why wouldn't you have a chance, Leo? You're perfect, who wouldn't want you?" She asked.
"I think I messed up, though" I groaned.
"How?" She asked , tilting her head.
"Its nothing. "I said , shaking my head.

She grabbed my chin and made me look at her.
"Tell me." She said.(Dam, demanding much😂)
"Its just-" I began but stopped.
I looked at her lips and then her eyes.
We both started leaning in until our noses were touching. I pushed our lips together and we kissed.

When we pulled away, Y/n looked shocked.
"Sorry."I mumbled, standing up from y/n's bunk.
She pulled me back down by my shirt and kissed me.
"Its okay. She smiled.
"So, does this mean we're dating?" I asked, shyly.
"I mean if you want to." She smiled.
"Y/n/n , will you be my girlfriend?" I asked.
"Yes!" She cheered , hugging me.

Hey , guys , hoped you liked this😊. I'm sorry that it was long. It's over 1,000 words😌😌. If you have specific requests just message me or comment. Also, if you need someone to talk to, I'm here to listen don't harm yourself your beautiful 🥺💛.