You hate me?

You were laying in bed with your boyfriend,  Leo Valdez. You weren't really doing anything. You decided to text your twin brother(sorry if u dont have one) that you haven't saw in five years because y'all were split up when y'all were both eleven.

You heard Leo sighed , loudly. You just ignored it, thinking it was nothing. You realized it was something when Leo said something.
"I fucking hate you." Leo said.
Your head snapped up.
"You don't mean that." You said.
"Yes, I do! Calypso treated me better than this Leo said.

You felt you heart shatter.
"W-what?" You stuttered.
Leo's face went "oh shit!"
"Bab-" He started.
" No,I've been doing everything in my power to please you and keep you happy but when I want to take time and talk to my brother that I haven't seen in five fucking years, I'm the bad guy because you want attention."You said , tears falling down.

"Baby,  I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. " Leo apologized, grabbing your hand.
"Yeah, you shouldn't have. I don't compare you to (ex's name)!" You said, crying.
Leo pulled you into his chest.
"Ssh, Babe. You can text your brother , I'll just go." Leo said.

You looked up at him.
"No, stay, I need a cuddle buddy."You said.
"M'kay, I love you, okay?" Leo said.
"I love you , too, bae." You said.

~The end🙃~

Hey, people, I hope you liked this:) I may post a lot with the quarantine 😉.
Sincerely,
Hades' daughter 👑💍