Silent treatment **boy smut version**

Okay this is a boy verison of the smut version as it says in the chapter title;) if you're uncomfortable with smut then please don't read! Leo's a bottom in this.

You have been giving your boyfriend,  Leo Valdez, the silent treatment because he was hanging out with Calypso.
Yeah you know they're just friends but the thing is that they used to date and now they're almost spending all the time in the world together.

You were currently in bunker nine,on the bed , reading a book ignoring Leo.
"C'mon,  mi amor , don't ignore me." Leo groaned.
You just rolled your eyes. That gave Leo an idea. He sat by you and took your book away.
"Hey, give it back, I was on an good part!" You whined.
"Finally,  you're talking to me." Leo said.

Leo stood up and tried to sit on your lap. You put Leo off your lap.
"Y/nnnnnnnn what's wrong?" Leo whined.
"Nothing,  Leo." You said, running a hand through your hair.
"Babe, I know, there's something wrong."Leo said , touching your hand.

You sighed before saying,"You've just been hanging out with Calypso and it's kinda making me insecure."
Leo sat on your lap and you allowed it.

"I only love you , mi amor." Leo said.
"Prove it." You challenged,  smirking.
"Hm, okay , papi." Leo said
(Idk why I put papi but putting daddy is just-)
Leo kissed you and laid you down. He moved down to your neck and you moaned.

Leo sat up and started taking off your clothes. He kissed down your body all the way to your V-line. He ran a finger over your v-line teasing you.
"Leo, don't tease me."You warned.
"Yes,papi."Leo hummed.

Leo started giving you head. You were a moaning mess and soon you came. You pulled Leo up and took his clothes off.
You flipped him over to where he was on the bottom. You entered Leo and he moaned so loud, you had to cover his mouth.

"Leo , be quiet." You groaned.
Leo nodded, eyes rolling back. You removed your hand hand you know you both weren't gonna last long.
"Papi, I'm close."Leo moaned.
"Me too, baby." You groaned. You came at the same time.
You pulled out and laid next to Leo.

"See, babe, you don't need to jealous. I'm all yours."Leo murmured.
"You are.Get some sleep , babyboy." You said, pulling the covers over y'all.
"Ok, papi."Leo hummed, laying on your chest.
"Night, baby."You said.
"Night ,night."Leo said.

And that is how you spent the rest of your night.

Heyyyy, guys, hope you liked this. I didn't want to leave out the boys🤗.
Sincerely,
Hades' daughter 😘