Capture the flag

It was time for capture the flag and you with the bad luck you had were on the opposite team of your boyfriend, Leo Valdez. It sucks because for one , you're very close to him and for two because he's very good at capture the flag.

You got ready and headed to the place your team was meeting. You were on a team with Poseidon, Apollo, Demeter,and Zeus. While Leo had Athena, Hermes,Ares,Hecate,Hades, and Aphrodite.
"Okay, so Y/n I kinda have an idea."Jason said.
"What is it?" You asked.

Jason explained what the plan was , which involved pranking Leo and saying that you was hurt. You agreed to his plan.
Chiron blew the conch horn and you ran into the woods.

After thirty minutes,  a daughter of Apollo , Ali,came up to you.
"Y/n, Jason told Leo that you were hurt and he's like thirty seconds away."Ali said.
You saw Leo and Jason. You laid on the ground and Leo rushed up to you.
"Y/n, are you okay?" Leo asked, bending down next to me.
"It hurts." You groaned.
Jason was behind Leo he held up five fingers.
5. 4. 3.
"Sorry, babe." You said.
Leo had a confused look on his face.

Cheers went up from the creek, signaling that your team won.
Leo groaned.
"Really, y/n/n?" Leo asked, helping you up.
"Its part of the game, Valdez." You smirked.

You and Leo went to bunker nine and spent the rest of the night there.

~The end💛💛~

Hiya, guys, so I know this short and blah blah blah but it was just something that I had on my mind. porgcat19 kinda gave me this idea😁. I hoped you liked it.
Sincerely,
Hades' daughter 🙃