-Americas POV-

I have no work in advisory, so I study for some assignments, I see Indonesia come next to me. "Hey." Indo whispered, I look up. "Yeah?" Indo looked around. "Do you remember what happened last night?" He asked, I nodded my head. "Do you?" I questioned, he nodded his head. "Yeah. Yeah. I do, Russia doesn't, I don't know how but he forgot." I looked to the teacher, who was looking straight at us. I tell Indo to look busy. He takes out a blank sheet of paper and doodles on it. "America, was anything strange when you woke up?" I take out the paper. "Oh, south? Hm." Indo responds. "Anyways, something's off Ame. Can't you tell?" I hear Indo say threw his teeth, i raise a brow. "No I can't, like, yeah I feel odd but, can you explain..?" I ask, he's now tapping his foot. "I'll explain, next period in math class, sit next to me." Indo instructs to me, I nod in agreement, and wait. The first bell rings and I get my stuff together and Walk near second period door. The door opens and I'm greeted by the teacher, I walked to a table and sat down. I was followed in by a few people, one being Indo, he came next to me and sat. Indo turned his head to look at me. "So, are you ready for something that I just realized?" He says, excited but concerned, I nod my head. "Well, Germany hasn't been in class today, right?" Indo stares at me. "Well yeah-" "and that's weird right?? Like why would we get a note saying south and Germany is gone, come to think of it, south Korea hasn't been in ANY of our classes today, ain't that a bit strange.?" I  just realized, I got up "shit!" Indo looked up at me. "What?" He pondered. "South!! We have to save them!!" Indo grabbed my arm. "Slow down, think, if Germany did really kill her, then don't you think that he would want us to freak out and come get her?" Indo asked, I had no words. "Just chill out, relax, and everything will be fine...." His voice got smaller when he said 'everything will be fine'. Indo closed his eyes and leaned back in his chair, pulling his arms away from mine and crossed them to his head. "....Probably will be fine... Probably.." Indo said calmly, I couldn't relax, knowing someone out there was just-. God why am I so stupid?! I could have helped but I didn't know what south ment? I start fiddling with my thumbs. I need to start to hear what our plan is going to be, cause if we want to solve this, we're going to need everyone's opinion. I take a deep breath as I hear the intercom come on.
*Attention students and teachers, we are going on lock down, we have, err, found one dead in the auditorium... Janitors code 1109 you know what to do. Your teachers will have the rest of the information.*

Everyone in the room looked up and around in horror. I look at Indo who is blushing with embarrassment. "Okay- okay, I get it...." I shook my head, well now where do we discuss the plan? The teacher is reading the computer. "Okay everyone, your parents will come pick you up, while we wait you can.... Do whatever you want, with some limits...." Mr. Totally not India said before going to his desk and breathing heavily. Okay, I should text Russia but I don't have a phone. I turned back to Indonesia "Hey Indo, gotta phone?" I questioned, he nodded and gave me his unlocked phone. I texted the group chat.

Indonesia: hey Russ, this is America, uh where do you wanna meet for the plan today?

Russia: oh um...hi Ame.... Your house sound good?

Indonesia: sure, lemme ask Indo.

I looked at Indonesia. "My house sound good?"
"Eh, yeah." He replied leaning back in his chair relaxing.

Indonesia: Yeah, he said it's good.

Russia: then it's a plan.

Indonesia: ight' cya at my house after school then.

Russia: Cya!

I place the phone down next to Indo, I'm calm but tense. We wait, with south being gone I wonder, who else is at risk? I hear my fathers footsteps down the hallway, pacing, until they got to the door.

Knock-knock-knock knock!

Uk opened the door, he looked to be nervous.

"A-America! Good afternoon.. come on!"

My dad was nervous, it was obvious. I got up and followed him, the man I call father led me into the car. Everything was awkward. Was he really... A murderer.......? No. He can't. It was silently, I watched outside the window, Britain didn't even talk, just, drove. When we got home, I instantly went up the stairs to my room, I sat on my bed.

I look at where I put the book.

I pick it up.

And put it next to me.

-Time skip-

I hear a knock at the door, I go to answer it, I open the door to Russia on his phone. "Oh, I was just going to text you." I lead him into the house, the Russian looked around and shuttered. The tension was thick, France is always there to resolve it but now it gets worse everyday. "I think your house is scariest thing I've seen this week." Russia whispered softly, I resisted the urge to punch him. I lead him to my room where he sat down on my bed, his curious eyes laying on the book. "What's that?" I look at the book as well. "Canada's journal.. I guess.." Russia's eyes light up. "Aw- No way!" He reached out for the book, I grabbed his arm gently. "No, it's dangerous, we should look at it altogether." I say, Russ nods and looks straight across, I hear the door bell ring. "I'ma go get that." I said as I walked down to the door, I opened it to Indo. "Heya!" He happily smiles, then walks in. We go up to my room, with Russia, they both greet each other and sit down, I grab the book fast and throw it on the ground.

"What was that for..?" Indo scratches his head, looking at Russia to answer his question. I sit down on the ground with them.

"He is scared of Reading, so he scared of the book." Russia says with sarcasm, Indo looks at me, not getting it was a joke.

"...Of course I don't know! He just said that it was dangerous." Russia sighed, indonesia looks down embarrassed.

"So this was can....my brother's book, he wrote in it." I choked up, I took a second to say the rest.

"So, maybe we should read... It again... Well I'll read it again..?" The two looked at me.

"So this is the plan...?" Russia looked at me. I put my head down.

"Yes.. well... I'm still figuring out what to do..." Indo looked at Russ, he then sighed.

"Okay, let's do this.." the Russian said out.

"Okay."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it took so long.