something is wrong

Nothing to say
--------------------------------------------------------------

-‽¿?-

Dead. one dead.

Can't. Think. Straight.

notmakingsense

.... . .-.. .--.  -- .

Ñø êßçapē

-Ames pov-

Okay I'm freaking out right now, it's been 40 minutes since Japan has gone out, and everyone is talking about her. The Mr. Vietnam has called the office to look for her and they can't find her so no one's allowed out right now. South Korea is freaking out because well, SHE'S JAPAN'S GIRLFRIEND! Germany is just smiling there like nothing is wrong, I don't get why he i-....... He knows something. He knows something and isn't going to tell anyone.... Is he? It's almost my turn to get questioned, I'm nervous, very nervous. "Okay, you with the sunglasses come here." The big, intimidating policeman beckoned. I got up and started walking over, shaking. Why, why is everything so..... Terrible... First the dead man on my celing then Japan has gone missing, I don't know what is going on but I know it has something to do with Canada... "So when was the last time you saw Japan?" He said without missing a beat. "I-i saw her when class started at 8:00 am." I stuttered a bit. "Are you close with Japan by any chance?" "Of-of course, she's my friend." The man only had two questions for now, that's why it was going so fast. "Thank you, you may go back to your seat now." The police man resented, I quickly went to my seat and sat down quietly. All of these things are messing around with my head, I feel as if only I can.... Stop it. When I get home I need to look at the journal again and go to the latest chapters, then what? Im brainstorming ideas on what to do when I get more information about this.... I Got It! My mom France loves the undead and paranormal activity things!! She goes on rants about how angering a spirit could result in furious storm of anger that can't be stoped, until the spirit has calmed down... Yeah I don't believe all of that is true but it's cool, she'll help me out with this!! As Im thinking about how I'll fix all of this I over hear Germany talking to himself again, I take notes. "Hmm I guess that'll work, are you sure we should go in that order?" "Alright, I trust you." Weird, VERY weird... Ever since Canada died he's been very.... Strange... Something's wrong with him. As soon as I thought that....He glared at me, he knows oh god. "are you sure we shouldn't get him first..?" Germany whispered rebuking quietly.

What.

The.

Fuck.

I'm worried now, my instincts are saying 'Run. Run as fast as possible.' but my body isn't moving, im trying to at least get up.. but I can't, I'm just stuck there staring at him... Russia quickly noticed and sat down beside me... "Hey, you look like you just saw your ghost. What's going on?" Russia chuckled, then stoped when he saw me and Germany staring at each other. Then rebuttaled. "Let's switch seats." I quickly noded and instantly got up (thanks for coming back to me after I needed you legs) we switched seats and just sat there, when it was announced that our parents would be picking us up, but we still weren't allowed to leave the classroom. Russia looked at me and said "I'm going to be here til 9:30 pm.."  "ha ha.. ha" I stammered, I felt very uneasy... Rus looked at me and frowned. "What's up? Other than the dead guy on your ceiling." He joked, I'm not going to tell him... At least not when he's around.... "I'll tell you later, I promise.." I ugered, time to wait for my mother...

-?¿‽-
:)

If I can't get my way... No one will...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry about the late updates just school has been really stressful I made a whole entire post about it if you want to see it, you don't have to though. Thank you so much for not getting mad at me and waiting so long, it means a lot. Thank you and goodbye, thank you for reading.

       (Спасибо и до свидания, спасибо читают)