I s e e y o u

Idk what to put here
--------------------------------------------------------------
-Americas POV-

Russia, Indonesia, and I walked to the place that Indo's phone had freaked out. It was near the forest at his house, we walked there talking about stuff, stupid things. "I'm just saying, Pikachu could definitely beat up your dad." Indo said to Rus, Russia was not having that. "My dad is a international superpower that can destroy you, let alone a Pikachu. Now put that logic with your dad, and my father could definitely destroy your dad, you, AND the Pikachu." Russia said, Indonesia looked flabbergasted, not knowing what to say. "Oh my god- Rus you killed him haha." I laughed, Russia looked at me. "And your next!" Russia said in a raspy voice while making a threating gesture, Indonesia woke from his trance and kept walking with us. "Oh no~" I replied in an over exaggerated voice. "I'm secretly your brother that came back from the dead, and I'm going to haunt you! RAH!" Russia telled as he began to play chase me, it wasn't that funny, considering the situation, but it helped me relax. "Over here brother! I stole your maple syrup!" I taunted while sticking my tongue out, Russia then knelt down on his knees "Oh no, my only weakness, annoying taunts! Curse you Ammmeeee!" Russia then fell down play dead. "Okay ya big goof, you can get up now." I chuckled, Russia got up and smiled at me, we started walking again. After we got close to the forest, all of our phones started freaking out, ours all showed different things. My phone showed two hands shaking as if in agreement, Russia's showed a mouth with an unhumanly amount of sharp teeth, and Indo's phone was the same. We decided that we needed to get closer to the forest, since it was still a good ways away, so we walked.

-Germany's POV-

I walk throughout the forest, I'm holding France bridal style, she was still passed out from when I hit her with a bat. I have to be honest, I don't know where I'm going, all Canada sad was to meet by the lake in the Forest and I've never even been in this forest. I can't tell if there's a trail or an easier way to go about this, I feel like I'm getting close though. I walked into a clearing in the forest, I saw the lake, and good timing to find it, France had just woken up. She struggled in my arms trying to escape, I held her firmly, she couldn't scream because she still had tape on her mouth. I was just about to sit down when I sensed something behind me, I turned around-

-France's POV-

As I'm held in Germany's arms he turns around to something, I look up to the thing and see my son.

Canada.

Germany stares at him for a moment before dropping me, then backing away slowly. Canada looked down at me, I couldn't see his eyes since his hat was covering them. He then walked towards the lake, Canada looked at me.  "Well?" His voice sweet as it was before, but oddly sinister, I walked over to him, thinking of a way to escape. Germany watched as I walked closer my own son, looking at him closer I can see visible scaring. The sides of his mouth looked to be torn into, his neck was half ripped up fresh and half pearly white bone, I couldnt see if there was more since Canadas torn up clothes covered most of his body. Canada looked at my cheek then to Germany. "..... what's this?" He spoke as Germany looked embarrassed. "W-well she was being loud so I cut her cheek...... With a knife....... A big one..." Germany said with a small voice, he too was probably scared. Canada facepalmed, then shook his head, he looked at me again. "I'll give you an offer. Become a spy for me, so I can finish the plan, then I'll let live your life, deal?" Canada held his hand out, I wasn't going to be swayed too easy, Germany walked over to me and took the duck tape off. "Tell me this plan of Yours." I said bitterly, Canadas sweet smile turned annoyed, Germany then raised his hand. "I'll tell her. Basically what we're doing is getting rid of the people who tortured him. Anyone who gets involved will be eliminated as well, such as yourself, once all are killed Canada goes back to where ever he needs to." Germany explained, I was disgusted, why would they do it to this extreme?! "No, I can't do it! You are tearing people apart and then murdering them in a genocidal rage, and I cannot stand for that. You can't feel what pain your putting them through!" I yelled at Canada, who now looked frustrated, he took a step closer. "I don't know what they're feeling..?" Canada growled quietly, and calm, I could tell in his voice that he was frustrated with me. "Well... No uhh. Yes??..." I stuttered like an idiot, Canada smile went to a blank face. "W-well.... I just.... WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS NEW FORM YOU'VE TAKEN!" I asked awkwardly, Canada let out a sigh. "O-or not..." I muttered.

"Germany?"

"Yes?"

"Would you please hold her still?"

"Oh, we're going end her just like that?"

"Yeah, you got a problem?"

"Nah just thought that you'd be more patient since she's family."

Canada and Germany started talking, I saw the opportunity to leave, then left. I ran through the forest not looking back, I was approching the end of the forest when I slammed into a group of three, effectively knocking two of them to the ground.

-Americas POV-

Me and Russia fell to the ground as someone popped out of the woods collapsing on to us while Indo just backed up. "Awe- What the fuck?!" Russia growled angrily, we all then get up. "Bro watch where you're goin-" I said looking at the person closer. "MOM!!" I exclaimed happily, I hugged her hard. "No no no.... NOT RIGHT NOW!" My mother pushed away. "WE HAVE TO GO, COME ON!" She yelled as she ran away, I followed her my friends soon followed me. As We ran I asked questions. "Where were you, what happened, are you okay, and WHY ARE WE RUNNING?!" I yelled while running by her side, she shook her head. "Ill tell you later but right now focus!" France said while running faster, I couldn't really keep up so I was at the back. I swear that I heard footsteps behind me but no one is there, every time I look back they stop. We got about quarter of an mile away from the forest before we stopped, everyone was out of breath, mom tried to keep going but couldn't. "So *huff* what happened..?" I asked, mom was looking forward, away from the forest, France was reluctant to tell me, she looked scared. "Your brother, he *puff* caught me." She said while panting. "I escaped from them, then ran into you."  My mom regained her breath, Russia looked up at her. "Them?" Russia interupted. "Yes, Germany and Canada, they're on a team, they're going on a Killing spree."  Mom explained, still looking forwards, Russia looked shocked and angry. Indo then looked around and blurted out. "I kinda expected that." Russia was quiet with his anger, his hand curled into a fist, he was very angry, the air was silent.

Click

Clomp

Click

Clomp

The noise of footsteps filled the air behind us, my mother got up and turned around to face the forest where the sound had come from, we all looked back to the forest. "I..... I wasn't the only one who heard that.... R-Right?" Indo stuttered getting ready to run, he was now very terrified. Rus nodded as I stared into the distance, nothing was there. We all stared at nothing but the air, Indo was breathing heavily, I don't know if he really wanted to go on this mission. It was deathly quiet, no one darred to talk, my mother then turned back around.

*GASP-
We all turned to my mom who had just gasped, when we looked, all of our faces turned to horror.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, hopefully you liked this, cliffhanger >:) not making a picture for the chapter so I thank you for reading, and have a great day!