black. pitch black.

Heya, have nothing to say.
--------------------------------------------------------------

-Americas POV-

the moon lit our horrified faces, I backed up as I looked at the tall, slim figure. Face torn. Long fingers. Ripped up clothes that draged with him. Winter boots, the fluff had been slightly red with blood. A raccoon hat, that covered his eyes. like the boots, red splodges where all over the hat. the figure had no shadow, making everything weird. I knew him. We all did.

"Brother..?"

I sqeaked in fear, Canada looked at me, then back to mother. He took a step forward, Russia slowly walked to me and put out his arm. Mom back away with me and Rus but Indo was frozen from fear, his eyes were watering, he seemed to not breath because he was so quiet. I thought for a moment, we could probably run back to the forest. I was about to tell Russia when I heard something behind me.

Click

Clack

Click

Clack.

I looked to the back of us, Germany stood there, we were stuck. I tried to think about a plan as they both stepped closer, as we stepped back. The only chance we had was to run through the side, I looked at my Mom and grabbed her hand, Canada looked at me I stared back. Russia looked at me, I whispered softly to him, while not breaking eye contact with Canada. "Grab Indonesia's hand, then follow me. Fast." Russia nodded and walked to Indo and did what I said. i stared at Canada more, taking big breaths. I then ran fast to the side, I heard Russia following me. Germany began chase on us, while Canada walked slowly, this is what I assume happened cause Canadas footsteps got quieter the more I ran, Germany's stayed the same. We ran to a part of the city where there were dark Allyways, we got to the park where I slowed down, I turned my head to see only Russia. He stopped then backed up and pointed, I looked back and Canada was in my face. I jumped back in fear and surprise, in the process letting go of France, I tripped over her foot and fell. Mom tried to run but was grabbed by Canada, he started to drag her towards an dark Ally. She struggled but her struggle couldn't match his strength, I ran over and grabbed her arm and pulled hard, even that did little to nothing. Russia then joined us in the pulling, this time my arm, it slowed Canada significantly but he was still moving. "Ugh....... INDO GET YOU ASS OVER HERE FOR FUCKS SAKE!" Russia screamed, he was losing his grip. Indo came to pull on Russia, stoping Canada in his tracks. He looked back at us, he didn't look the happiest, Canada yanked on my mother's arm.

I.

Lost.

My.

Grip.

-Russia's POV-

America had let go, he then stumbled back and fell, Causing me and Indo to fall with him. Canada walked to the alley, when Ame finally got up he was already in there, America ran towards the alley. I need to stop him, before he gets in there, he'll die if he goes in. I got up and caught up to him, he was almost in the alley, I grabbed him. "RUSSIA?! WHAT THE HELL! LET GO OF ME!" America yelled as he struggled in my arms, I didn't say anything, I just held him tighter. "ARGH... RUSSIA!!" Ame yelled, I backed away from the alley, I felt bad but I didn't want America to get hurt or worst. "Russia..... PLEASE! JUST LET ME GO!" Ame yelled louder while struggling harder, we heard a thud from the alley. Ame still was struggling, but now frantically, I felt really bad. "Russia just let me g-" he stopped struggling, and just looked down at my feet, I looked and...

Oh.

My.

God.

It was Frances head, not attached to her body. Americas glasses fell off, one side cracking on the ground, revealing his mis colored eyes that were filled with sadness. I dropped Ame, and he fell to his knees, at this point, I saw him cry for the first time. It was, very sad to watch, he was quiet though, the only noise he made was his distressed breathing. "America, I-" "it okay. I know you just wanted to help." His voice sounded dead, I didn't know what to do. I heard footsteps behind me and looked back. "Oh great." I muttered, it was Germany. He pushed me aside and walked behind America, he analyzed the situation. "You deserve this. You know you do." Germany stared at America, who now got up and stayed still. "I know. But. I didn't-" Ame stuttered, slowly sounded angry. "I DIDN'T KILL ANYONE, SO WHAT GIVES ALL OF YOU THE RIGHT TO KILL MY MOTHER, WHO DID NOTHING?!?" America yelled, he turned around and pushed Germany, hard. "You. You really have no idea." Germany said, blankly, I got ready to beat him up when Canada walked out from the dark Alley. Ame was so angry, he didn't even care. "Huh? Tell me brother, cause this is fucked up, And for fucks sake, TAKE THAT STUPID HAT OFF!" America yelled, Canada stayed quiet. He took the hat off and two pitch, black eyes stared back at ame, Indo instantly fell unconscious. I started to feel... Weird... Not sleepy.... Just dizzy... America fell down as well, I was the only one left awake. The more I stared at Canadas eyes, the more dizzy I felt, I looked away. "Tired brother?" That was the last thing I heard, before I fell under slumber.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Aye guys! Hopefully you like dis, btw, when I was making this a thing came on the TV and it was called clearly Canadian, and I was writing about Canada and yeah. The TV played funny clips of Canadians so uh yeah, that made this take awhile. Ye.