the nightmarish question

Uhh swearing, bad swearing dream=italic
--------------------------------------------------------------
-Ames pov-

I wake up in a pitch black room, I get up and walk around it seems to be a never ending room. I just walk forwards, yep never ending. "Halt." Says a voice too staticky to know who's voice it was. It was like when your driving with the radio on and you really far from the station, but just close enough to hear staticky voices. I stop in surprise and confusion. "Who are you?" I say trying to get a response, theres no reply. I keep walking thinking someone was just messing with me. "You need to stop." The voice commanded again, this time sounding angry. I don't really care what its saying, its annoying. I walk for hours it seems, the father I go the more liquid the black I'm walking on gets. Its practicle sticky, watery mud now. "AAAAHHHH!!" I screamed as a hand grabbed my leg and pulled me under the mud. "Ha ha ha ha, I get it now." The voice said now I still couldn't tell who it was even though it was clearer. "How fun it is just to see someone suffer." The voice laughed while twisting my limbs in unnatural ways. Although I couldn't see his face, either way I was crying.

I woke up in a cold sweat, holy shit that felt real. "He he he." The fuck, who is that? I look at the time. 5:37 am, what in the actual hell. I walk over my night stand to get my phone, I text Russia.

Ame: hey you up?
Rus: yeah
Ame: do you wanna meet in the park?
Rus: my god ame... yeah sure
Ame: great be there in 5 mins

I quickly get my clothes on, not wanting to stay in this house any longer. I put my shoes on and get out of that cursed room. I walk outside a nice breath of fresh air, I start to walk to the park. I get there and find Russia, we walk talking about my dream. "I swear this is Canada." I say quietly. "Oh my god ame is this why we came out here?" Russia replied with obvious annoyance.
"Look if he was 'haunting' you then bbn you must of did something terrible to him, so tell me did you do anything?" Russia responds with a tiredly attitude.
I think for a minute... I thought for 30 seconds before remembering all the things that I did... "See nothing so he doe-" i cut off Russia. "No I remember alot of things I did, I dont even know were to begin!" I start. "First he listened to all my problems and gave me advice, then when he asked me to listen I wouldn't even care." I yell to Russia. "Uh-." "SECONDLY I would embarrass him ON PURPOSE IN FRONT OF HIS FRIENDS!" I say louder, feeling tears coming up. We had stopped walking. "THEN WHEN I GOT ANGRY AT HIM, I WOULD CALL HIM TERRIBLE TERRIBLE
NAMES LIKE, USELESS FAGOT!!" I screamed while tears poured down because of how guilty I felt. "Ame." Russia said quietly. "I-I-I." I stuttered. "Ame listen." Russia said while scooping me into a hug, I started to sob. "Its going
To be alright, ghost can't touch you." Russia cooed sympathetically. "Ame go to your house and relax, and I'll meet you at school tomorrow okay?" Russia said quietly to me. "O-okay." I say back.
"Okay." Russia responds, then kisses me
And sends me back. I feel a bit better, cant wait for school.

-???-
:)

It's too late to say sorry
--------------------------------------------------------------
Coolio, I think Ame should call the ghost busters what yall think?