Silent

Heya, y'all epic!
--------------------------------------------------------------

-france's pov-

I try to scream but no sound is made, Germany laughed at my attempts to be Heard, He then put a finger on the tip of my nose.

" If I were you I'd be silent, miss France. "

I then struggled more, I could feel that my eyes were tearing, I'm terrified. Everything is dark but I can hear him infront of me, as if Waiting for something.

" I have to go for a bit, please excuse
me. "

Click.

Clack.

Click.

Clack.

........

" Before I leave, I just want you to know.... "

            " He's watching you. "

Crreeeaaakkk

Thud.

I listen as he walks up the stairs, those footsteps with the Familiar.....Eeriness..... I think about those words, 'hes watching you.' though I don't get most of it, I understand the gist of it. Weirdly, I feel unfazed, although my body is fearful, I'm not, this all seems like a game, and I'm a piece in it. The thing that worry's me is that, I don't know which game they're playing, if that makes sense. I hear passing conversation upstairs, I listen.

" Okay, so your saying something fell..... By it's self...? "

" Yes. "

" This is unbelievable, first France, now this?! "

" I don't know how it did, but it did. "

" I better take a look at this- "

" NO! I'll clean it up..! "

" Germany! What has gotten into you?! You've been acting so weird lately! Like. Like your trying to hide something!!!! "

" I'm not hiding anything.... You're the one hiding vodka from Dad. "

" ВЫ Л- "

" What is this about? Russia would you like to show me your room? "

"......."

" Yes father. "

I then heard footsteps walking to the far north of  house, then nothing. Then heard more footsteps that stopped almost immediately after they've begun. The same footsteps then started to walk down the stairs again.

Clomp
Clomp
Clomp
Clomp
Clomp
...
Creeeaaaaak.

Thud.

Click
Clack
Click
Clack.

Chch.

A light above me turned on, only illuminating me and the chair, I could now see there were light bulbs all across the room. I looked infront of me, only seeing the body of Germany and a portion of his face, he was holding what seemed to be..... Food.... In the other hand he held a knife... A butcher's knife....