dreams and responsibilities

Uhh I can talk up here woah. Swearing is in this one
Dream= italic
--------------------------------------------------------------
- Ames pov-

I fly across the sky looking for oil, then I see the next best thing. MCDONALD'S! I race down like a bullet trying to figure out if theres a line. I walk inside and... ITS OLIVE GARDEN, THIS IS RIDICULOUS! Then I see Ukraine working the cash register, I work my way over to her as I get my complaints in my head. Wait I got a good idea, I ask for the food she gives it to me with a "thank for eating at burger king." I take a bite, my inner Gordon Ramsay is now frustrated. "WHAT IS THIS?! DID YOU JUST FEED ME SOME FUCKING HORSE SHIT!?" I yell at Ukraine. "n-no chef." She says meekly. " This is unbelievable!" I responded in a quieter tone. I walk outside to take a piece of the dip and dot cereal on the ground, then walk back in.
"I WOULD RATHER EAT THIS THAN WHAT YOU GAVE ME!!" I angrily yell pointing at the dip and dot.

I wake up... That was a weird but oddly fun dream, anyways I should look at the time. Its 7:30 am, I ONLY HAVE 30 MINUTES LEFT TO GET READY! I instantly feel the adrenaline and run over to put my NATO shirt on, along with my blue jeans. 20 minutes, I can do this! I brush my teeth while at the same time I put cold water on my face, to wake me up a bit more. Then I run down stairs, then stop when my mom told me to slow down. I get into the kitchen where I pour myself a bowl of cereal while also getting a glimpse of the time, 7:43 I'll have time to eat. I was eating peacefully until my tornado of a brother (Aussie) started to nag me. "Ame ame ame ame, respond respond!" He said while tugging at my arm. "AAAAMMMMMEEEEE, MEEERRRRRI!" Aussie said so loud that his wombats could probably hear. "AMERICA  WASHINGTON DC!" Aussie said with so much entitlement that if he were a mom, he'd be a Karen. I better give this Karen what he wants before he asks for the manager. "What is it Aussie?" I ask in a annoyed voice. "Hi." Aussie said as he run off into the living room. I still annoyed look at the clock, 7:55. I drink the rest of my milk then get my backpack on. And I'm out, time to wait for the bus. After 20 minutes the bus comes and I get on, sit by a random country and play my phone. We get to school and I'm greeted by russia, Denmark, Mexico and Italy. "Good morning America." Denmark says kindly. "Hello everyone." I say back in the same tone. "Quick question, weres Germany?"  I ask knowing the answer. "Sulking again, I feel bad but he says only time will fix it." Russia said to us as he looked to the ground. Me and Germany are great friends but, he was even greater friends with Canada they spent alot of time together. Don't get me wrong they were just besties not lovers. They knew each other since 2nd grade, so when we told Germany what had happened he broke down. "Oh well, I'd trust him he gets straight As." Italy claims. "Yeah.. its just sad you know?" Russia responds with a weird expression.  *RRIIINNNG*. welp that's the bell better get going to my locker.

-----------‐---------------------------------------------------------
Heya thanks for reading this, if your wondering why the bus took so long to get to him, it's based off my real bus. ONE TIME IT LITERALLY FORGOT ABOUT US! So a different bus took us, the afternoon bus is absolutely crazy people dumped glue in a person's hair that sat behind me. Then proceeded not to get caught, I GOT EVEN CRAZYER STORYS! Sorry for this long rant but yeah uhh bye!