something doesn't quite line up

Heya, it's been awhile... Sorry about that....
--------------------------------------------------------------

-Americas pov-

I was messing around with russia for a little, the whole room was off putting, everything, everyone, they all were trying to have fun but couldn't. I guess the feeling of not knowing where a formal classmate was kinda scary, they could be potentially dead. One by one my classmates went outside to get their stuff, leaving to go to their cars. when Me, Russia, Indonesia and Germany were the only ones left, the security guard allowed us to talk and move around the room. Indonesia came over to us, he looked concerned, he slides me a piece of paper, the note read- 'Hey, America, I don't know if you have noticed but Germany has been acting really off, I feel like he has something to do with this. ~Indonesia. Ps: please give this to Russia.' I slid the note to Russia, I kept looking forward, Russia read it then started writing something else, he then slid it to me. 'I know, I feel the same way about this. He's never acted like.... I don't know how to describe it but, he's acting like... A phycopath... ~ Russia, PS: give this to Indonesia.' I slid the note to Indonesia, he looked at it then quickly wrote, Indo then handed it to me. 'he's staring at us.' I slid the note to Russia, he looked behind him, then wrote, Russia slid it back. ' you're right Germany is staring at us, we need to know each other's numbers to text because we can't stay here forever. I know Americas, what's yours? ~Russia.' I read it then gave it to indo, he gave Russia the paper and he copied it, Russ then copied it for me. I grabbed the paper, then we chatted to lower suspicion, I was called to get my stuff, I waved goodbye and went to get it. Out In the hallway, I was in my locker just packing up my things, thinking about what I would ask my Mom. I closed my locker and started to walk towards the entrance of the building and walked to my mother, France. Mom took me to her car and started going on and on about how worried she was, I decided I would ask her later to help me out. I needed to first look at Canadas journal again, so I talked with her, she told me that if I feel I'm in danger, to call her. I nodded, she then took the turn into our neighborhood, as soon as we got into our house I booked it to my room. Now I was alone with the book, I opened it, the next page I had to read. "Entry who cares? Today I showed myself to my brother, he seemed fearful of me, that's good. :)" Okay okay okay..... I turned to the next page. "Entry :), =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =} =}" ... what? I flipped to the next page. "Me and Germany have allied today, this will be easier than I thought."  I flipped the page. "domination. colère. torture. tout le monde me sous-estime ... bientôt ils verront que je suis, un démon froid, ensanglanté et en colère." That's french, I would need moms help with that, I turned the page and it was blank. I got up to go get mom when I looked back at the page, in a dark, crimson liquid, the page seemed to write itself. Two words, one big fear...

                    "Hello America."

I dropped the book out of fear, I then tried to calm myself down, I needed to get France. I got out of my room and walked over to my mother, she was confused about why I was here, then she saw my fear filled face. "Mom. Please come here.... I need you." I asked with a blank face, France nodded and came over to my room, I slammed the door shut. "So, what's up?" My mother asked, I pointed to the book. "Canadas......old book? What about it?" France stared at the book. "I need you to read something on the second to last page, please." I commanded politely. "Why don't you show me the pag-" "I. Am. Not. Touching. That. Thing." I cut France off, she grabbed it and went to the correct page, she started reading it out loud in English for me. "domination. anger. torture. everyone underestimates me ... soon they will see that I am a cold, bloody and angry demon......." She looked weird, it was an expression I've never seen on my mother before. She started flipping through all the pages to see other things, her expression then went more concerned/weird. She then got up and put book on my bed, France then turned to me. "America, I'm going to Canadas grave, don't follow me." France  then walked out after saying that, I was.... Scared for her...... Im praying that she comes back....

-France's POV-

I got a coat and my shoes on, I also grabbed a shovel, then walked out. I didn't go straight to his grave, instead I first went to a flower parlor and got his favorite flower, periwinkle lilies. I walked into the grave yard, I was the only one there, I heard foot steps but couldn't see anything. it seemed the closer I got to his burial ground the foggier It got around me. I got to the place, I was still holding the flowers, I put them down. "I'm sorry." I said to no one, I started to dig into the grave, I needed to burn his body, so he'd be free. I dig for what felt twenty minutes until I got to the coffin, I got down to it. "I'm sorry, it's over." I exclaimed frustrated, I opened the coffin door to find..... Nothing..... I jumped back in horror, UK had lied to us, if his body wasn't in there then..... Where Is it? No, now not the time to get angry, I feel as if someone was watching, I turned around. I saw a figure in the fog, though far off, the shadows seemed to follow them. They were walking towards me, the closer they got, the more I knew. I knew they were wearing a hat, they were 5.5ft, soon I heard the noises of their boots. They were getting closer, then, just as they were out of my field of vision, they walked out of the fog. My eyes widened in shock, the figure I was watching, was none other than my son: Canada. I looked at him, his head was down, I couldn't see his face. "Where are you?" I asked, acting like I was not scared of anything, he just stood there. "Why do you plan to do that?" I asked something else, he started to chuckle. "Those who are guilty shall be punished, sadly, you have been roped in, haven't you?" He spoke, the tone of his voice I had never heard before, I then got freaked out. "Wait.... do you mean?" I asked, he then made a motion Telling me to get closer, I took a baby step towards him, then another. "..." Canada stayed silent, I heard footsteps behind me, I turned around and saw a metal pipe coming towards my face. I heard a sickening 'swoosh- bang' then everything went black.

-???-

Mother..... Forgive us...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry I didn't update for TWO MONTHS, I will update more now.