school

School is epic but also not epic
--------------------------------------------------------------

-Ames pov-

Im still terrified from what happened, I so paranoid now any little noise or movement sends me into a tiny panick in my head. I was telling my friends what happened when Germany started to laugh from behind me, why is he being so creepy..? "Oh my America, sounds like you had a terrible night. Ha ha ha." Germany cackled while walking side ways to the group. "Oh by the way, you should stop hanging out with these people, especially that one." Germany said as he walked away while pointing at Russia, why would he say that to his brother?? Russia looked like he was about to explode with anger, I don't blame him... "..." Everyone in our group was quite ,no one could or would of expected this. We just stared at each other in awe as time tikked by, then the bell rang. We quickly said our goodbyes then hurryed on our ways, I watched as Germany just talked to himself about... Something to do with a plan..? Germany is probably messed up in the head so I don't wanna bother him, he is terrifying. I walked in the classroom and everything was Normal except, that the teacher just let everyone one take out there laptops and play, Japan forgot hers so she's begging the teacher to let her get it.. teacher just said yes, oh boy she is going to probably watch anime..

-Gemanys pov-

Canada told me everything I need to do, distract and lead the cat girl to my secret spot. I love helping him, it's fun because one: he's cute, two: I'm helping him get vengeance and three: I don't really like anyone here. I see my target down the hallway I call out to her. "Hey Japan!" "Oh hello Germany! What are you doing today?" Japan said unaware. "Oh nothing, just going to my secret spot were only I'm allowed." I say trying to bait her into coming with me. "Germany can I come over, I wont tell anyone I promise." Japan whispered over to me, it worked. "Hmmm I don't know I guess you can come, be quite though and no phones." I commanded. "Alright." She responded with glee. As we walked to the spot I was preparing for what I had to do next, the easiest part of the plan. I opened the door to my secret spot. "Wwooww Germany I just love it!" She exclaimed in a high pitched voice. "Thanks, Oh snap I forget the snacks I'ma just go out and get them, stay in here." I said as I walked to the door. "Okay don't get caught!" Japan whispered to me excitedly. I closed the door and layed on it so Japan couldn't get out and waited for Canada to do his magic. "AHHHHHHH!!" I heard the scream and smiled, after about 30 seconds the screaming stoped, I couldn't go inside yet. After 2 minutes I went inside to see what happened, Japan's ears were torn off, her head was in pieces, the body was just ½ skeleton, there was a piece of fresh that was unrecognizable to say which body part it was and then all the fur was removed from her body. Blood was every were, I need to be careful about the diseases in this room I mean pathogens can enter through lots of ways like eyes, mouth and probably unethical openings. I walked out of the room and looked at myself to see if I had any blood on me, I'm good. I walk to class where everyone is playing with laptops, this is weird every one is playing and the teacher is doing nothing. Oh well I'm still feeling good, I have pleased him.

-ames pov-

I heard a scream a bit ago, I swear this is not normal, Japan hasn't come back yet and I'm starting to worry about her. Russia is talking about how rude German was being today when what you know the son of a bitch walked in, he was smirking like he had just done something bad. I immediately get a bad vibe from him, he sits down away from everyone... He's not normal.....

-???-
:)

Great job Germany, I'm sorry you'll have to witness this...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, sorry if I got anything wrong with pathogens I went off Google searches, but have a great day