Droplight

I made animation for dis also I'll try and make this long chapter :P
--------------------------------------------------------------

-Germany's POV-

I sit in the boys bathroom, closest hidden spot to South Korea's locker. I sit and take out my phone, just scrolling through social media, then I get some bread out of my bag. I begin to snack on the bread, it would be better with butter but I can deal with this. I hear people in the hall, loud..... Superstitious..... people..... I can hear all the little theory's they're discussing to each other about Japan. How she's just pretending to be dead to get popular, how she got abducted by aliens, and the worst one.... How she committed suicide to 'join' Canada. Stupid... All of them... stupid. I wondered about everything that would be done today since I was told that this was one of the biggest days in the plan. I lazily scroll through more posts on social media when I hear footsteps near the door, oh great. The door swings open and a depressed America walks in, damn, he looks worst than the corpse of Frankenstein. He noticed me and scoffed. "Oh- what are you doing here." His eyes shifted into a slit. ".. eating?" I replied not looking up from my phone. America stared at me for awhile, he must want to say something but can't think of anything. "... You must be having a wonderful day.." America crossed his arms, he looked pissed "Mhm." I said, not really paying attention, America walked towards the sink, looking down at the drain. "You don't even care... Do you Germany?" He said, I looked up, confused. "About what?" He turned to me aggressively. "You don't even know what I'm talking about?! You helped killed my mother yesterday and you don't even remember?!" I sat there as he went off on me. "I didn't help that much-" "That much?! You littarly came up to us and blocked our way out, You- You-" he walked to me and picked me up by the collar. "You mocked me as I greived for her.... You just listen to everything he says blindly, you say that your not the bad guy and your right." He said which left me confused. "Your a monster." America dropped me where I hot the ground... "... I-" I didn't have words, America walked out shaking his head, i- ... What the fuck is wrong with me?! I didn't even have a reaction to murder?! I Mean im-.... No. no, no, no. Were the good guys... They're the monsters..... Justice needs to be served, and I don't just follow everything he says, i-i disobey! I hurt France I also.... Well I didn't listen when I...... Ugh, nevermind I'm still in the good.. I get back on my phone but I feel weird as I scroll. I take bites of my bread and chew, slowly, usually this will help but it doesn't... I have one question on my mind...

Are..... Are we really the bad ones?

I can't answer that yet.... I'm sure I will though.. I sit and wait until it was time to get South Korea. As the bell rung, everyone scurried in different directions, I knew what would happen. South would talk to everyone in the hallway about if they'd had seen Japan anywhere, then make her way to her locker, and find everything glued, she'd try and get everything out, when she notices everyone was gone, that's when I come out of here. So I waited, people came in and out of the bathroom as I tried to be as quiet as possible, when I heard nothing but struggling I came out. I found South Korea, struggling to get her notebook out, I watched her until she noticed that I was there. "Oh. Hey, Germany?" She said confused and suspicious. "South, I know what happened to Japan." South Korea was taken aback, but thrilled. "Well tell me!! what happened?" I smiled at her, Tauntingly "...I killed her." She stopped and looked at me. "Tell me the truth, what happened?" South look frustrated at me, I cackled like a witch. "Dude, this isn't funny. Tell me now." She crossed her arms, I put my hand on my face and laughed, Her eyes widened as she realized that I wasn't joking. I expected her to say something but south Korea stayed quiet and just stared. She then lunged at me, I quickly moved out of the way, she almost got me. I then started running towards the auditorium, South Korea was close behind me, but not close enough to see if I turned a corner, she had to listen. This was good because once in the auditorium South Korea wouldn't know where I would be, I ran into the auditorium. I heard the echo of my steps as I took a sharp turn into some stairs, the stairs lead me up to where the spotlights are. I see south Korea walk onto the stage, she looks around, I could end her right now... But..... Is this?... No.... Not bad, south Korea looks up and sees me, I chop the spot light and it falls. I hear a small Yelp of pain, I look down to see South's twitching body, I walked down, she was still alive. I stabbed her, she died after that. I leave her body on the stage, I stand there just staring. I then walk out of the auditorium and to second period. I don't want to be in the room right now, the first theater class starts at second period. And I don't want to be trapped in advisory when it happens.