One Big Happy Family

You know what time it is...
Ghost time! Nothing else interesting happened in school so time skip
--------------------------------------------------------------

- Ames pov-

I wait outside for my dad to pick me up, while thinking how I'm gonna bring up my hallucinations of Canada to him. UK probably loved Canada alot, he took him to secret place none of us were allowed to go only him and Canada. When they came back after about 30 minutes to an hour it was all smiles, though dads smile looked like his... scary smile?... I don't know always looked scary to me... anyways my dad's here, I walk into his car. "Hey dad!" I say smiling while bringing my backpack into the car. "Hey 'Meri, how was school?" He asked while putting the car into drive, then pulling out of the parking lot. "Good good, accept lunch." I said immediately regretting it. "What happened? Are you hurt? If you are I'm going to beat the bloodly hell out of who did." He exclaimed in an angry manner. "No no I just... keep seeing hallucinations of Canada, and I saw one today and i... threw up.." I tell him scrunching up into a little ball. ".... oh dear..." he said quietly turning into our neighborhood. "Try and forget about him dear, it'll be for your own good." Dad patronized pulling into the garage.
I opened the car door and got out with my stuff, then went inside. I put my stuff down on a chair no one uses. "Hey mom!" I yell across the room. "Bonjour America, how was school?" Mom excitedly asked. "It was....... great." I say knowing that she'll break down if she hears the name Canada. "Oh Zats good!" She said as she scooped me into a hug.
Afterwards I went over to the two twins, Aussie and kiwi. Of course there playing the playstation, two players this time. I walk over to my room and go inside, I sit on my bed then get my phone out and start playing games on it. I'm having alot of fun with this, I'm playing my 2nd favorite game, hearthstone. Its really fun, sometimes really hard though. Ima play this for the rest the night until I have to go to bed.

-Uks pov-

So... I'm not the only one. America is seeing him too. I thought I could get rid of it but, once a mistake always a mistake. I see him sometimes too, one time he was watching us at the house. Lurking between the windows and such, just watching..? This isn't who I raised this is a more than a simple mistake, it's a monster built up by raw hate. I dont get it though, why America? I get me but, What did America do? He's a kind nice brother so why... him? Thess are my questions and I can't tell anyone about them, or they'll know. I take a sip of my now empty tea, delicious. I'm probably going to take the rest of the day off to relax before I go to bed.

-???-
:)

_________________________________________

Heya 512 words today, my dudes (or dudets) thank you for reading, hopefully I put out another one tomorrow.