lunch room madness

This doesn't start in the lunch room lol
--------------------------------------------------------------
-Germanys pov-
I shouldn't be crying, but at the same Time it's like everyone forgotten about him. I dont care if the bell rang. I dont care about how people think of me. I dont care if I get to class late, I can only think about everything thing I could have done to save him. I get up wiping the tears from my face, I start walking to class. As I'm walking I think about other things, like how Canada didn't deserve what happened to him at home. His father... one twisted evil man he had biphobia towards Canada, I should know Canada told me. My thoughts are interrupted by the yelling coming from advisory, Grreat. I walk in to America and Mexico yelling about fussball, America is saying that it should be soccer while Mexico is saying its football. I want to barge in and say its pronounced fussball, but I'm kinda angry with America right now. It's not about the argument, more about Canada but I'm not gonna think about that right now. "Well atleast I didn't have a war about soccer." America says in a sassy tone like he's above the disagreement. "One, I didn't have a war about it, two that wasn't even me it was Honduras and el Salvador and THREE I'm not the one who had a war with myself!" Mexico says being 100% right leaving America speechless. I kinda chuckled at Mexicos response, but I mostly laughed at Americas face. "Germany! Your laughing, have you gotten over it?" America said to me with a smile on that dumb face of his, i have to say...

I went from 0 to 100 real quick.

"..." I got quiet and gave him the death glare, America just stayed there but now he realized his mistake. "... you. Will. Leave. Me. Alone..." I said while just staring at him, everyone was watching us now. "Am I clear?" I remarked while raising my tone a little bit. "O-okay Germany." He said while walking back meekly to his desk like he was a mouse. I see him talking to Russia and Russia just shrugged his shoulders at him. Wonder what we're having for lunch?

*Time skip to lunch*

-Ames pov-

I always eat hot lunch at school, it's good. Today we're having pretzels and cheese my favorite! I walk over to my friends table they saved for me, I sit down. "What's poppin?" I say with glee.
"Nothing just eating you?" Russia responds. " 'bout to but, what do you think happened with Germany this morning?" I ask confused about it. "I have no idea, usually he's polite and quiet but that was... weird." Denmark said to us, with food in his mouth. "Well my friend I think you pissed him off, I mean Canada was his best friend." Russia said while looking over at Germany at the table behind us. I start eating, looking were ever when I look at the table across from us. Canadas there we are just staring at each other, the room starts to spin. The table seems like miles away because I can barely make out his body, I feel sick. I get up and then look back, he's gone, the room is normal now, the table is now a few feet away and my friends aren't on mute anymore. "AME!" Russia screams at me, Getting up and starting to walk towards me. "oh-ooh god." I say while clenching my stomach, still feeling really sick. "America are you alright??" Mexico says while all my friends gather around me. "N-no I think I-im gonna be s-ick." I muffle while running to the bathroom. I get into a stall and proceed to throw up, after I'm done I get up and flush it. I wash my hands and go back to the lunch room, this is just fantastic isn't it? I get back and they are asking me questions. "Ame are you okay?!" Mexico says again. "Yeah I'm fine now." I replied not in the mood. "Ame what were you looking at?" Russia asks me concerned about what just happened.
"I saw Canada again." I say quietly to not get Germanys attention. "Wwwhhat no way." Italy said in a high pitched voice. "Its true!" I protested. "Okay America did you sleep last night like I told you to?" Russia said sternly to me.
"Yes I did." I say, a tad bit annoyed. "Okay then." The Russian said to us while getting up to throw his plate out, When the bell rang for 4th period.

-??? Pov-
:)
--------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading this one is my longest at about 773 words wow, so thanks for reading and have a good day