Family Conflicts...

Start from the beginning

So, we are better than ever and the more times we say we love each other, the stronger our bond gets, both of us feel it and only one thing misses now...

Well, no!

Many things miss, but my biggest desire is a kid! Mm, more than one, the more, the better, but don't say it to anyone yet!

And I know we have to mark each other first and mate, this is basic for anyone that wants to have a kid and I hope you understand that I don't care only about sex anymore and two more things we have to prepare is Diana's coronation and also... I am thinking about proposing to her!

I love the idea of a wedding and I have no problem with anything she decides as for this, I mean with the guests, the place, the time and everything else!

Oh my Goddess, so five things miss!

Anyway... We will have time to talk about everything with Diana and now I have to gain my mind back, because we just got in the living room and they are all staring at us.

So we have my parents, Gideon, Landon, Jeremy, Aiden and Violet here. It is weird that Ellie, Nikki and Elias with Alice are not present, but we have so many things to take care of right now with the new members that they are probably helping the other guys. And this is a great chance for me to tell you that I thought about something for the others, I mean Hunter and his mate, Thomas, Andrea, Peyton and Parker.

I love them all very much and I mean even Hunter, because I had time to think, we had been talking this one month and I realized that he really loves Diana and Aiden and I feel no threat, he is happy for us and I admire him generally, so I am not sure Diana and I can live without them after these almost two months. This is why I want to offer them all a permanent job here, in the palace! We need some trainers, we need more counselors and they are some of the best, not to mention how much I trust them and that they became my brothers and sisters.

I feel Diana giving a squeeze to my hand under everyone's full of meaning gazes and I feel my cheeks burning. Most of them are smirking with our fathers more than anyone, my mom sniffles emotional and Landon is too skeptical...

And ouch!

This is already a problem, I know him for my entire life, he is my chosen brother although he can be an asshole sometimes and from his expression I bet he has bad news from the rogue that tried to shoot Aiden, but shot me because I got in the middle...

Damn it!

And I hoped we would have no more problems for a while...

He mustn't have told the others anything, because all of them look too happy for Diana and me and this is stressful. I want calm reactions to anything he has to say, I'll try not to lose my temper, at least not today, it's a special day and it matters Diana as it has to do with her brother. I want to be the strongest I can for her and our family!

"Just tell me my feeling is right and you two are perfect!" Violet speaks up first impatient like always with a big smile on her face and I smile as Diana giggles and takes a step closer to me.

This girl is crazy like Ellie, but adorable!

I give a devilish look to Diana that seems to be in the same state of mind with me and she wraps her hands around my waist. I hug her right back in silence and we turn to the others again. I feel her heartbeat getting stronger and faster and the agony in their eyes is quite entertaining although this is mean and rude from me...

Our fathers are one step away from shouting, they are stiffening waiting for us to speak and my mom is holding her breath emotional like always. Violet and Jeremy are the most impatient ones that tap their feet quickly on the floor and Aiden is the calmest, because he probably knows that everything went fantastic from our faces, puffy eyes and excitement. The last one is Landon that is serious and this is getting the shit out of me...