Chapter 24 : Earring

Y/N'S POV

9.33 AM

*Yuna*
*18 missed calls, 48 unread messages*

Yep. That's what's the first thing I see from my phone this morning. Most of her messages are trying to wake me up.

"Morning babe~"

"Y/N?"

"You're still sleeping?"

"Hey"

"Honey, wake up, it's 7 already."

And more messages from her basically yelling through text. The last one is saying that the teacher came in and she had to put down her phone.

God, I love her very very much.

We've come a long way from a dried fish bone to a guy that actually has someone to love other than his family. After I read the messages from Yuna I replied to her even though I know she's gonna be offline, but I want her to know how I'm doing.

"Hey Yuna! I'm sorry I just woke up. Do your best for today, okay? I'm taking a bath now."

As expected, the text isn't even delivered. After I scratch my neck a few times I realized that Yeji isn't in the room. But as soon as I got off bed the door opens, and Yeji enters the room with an ice cream on her hand.

"Oh, you woke up. Had a nice dream I see."

"No, it wasn't really a dream... Where have you been?"

"Getting some sweets. Want a bite?"

"Didn't we bought a lot yesterday already?"

"Um... I just want something cool... Oh, your phone rang a lot earlier. Who's Yuna?"

"Eh? No, it's..."

"Your gf?"

"Uh... Um... Yes..."

"Ha, such a possessive one. Have you told her that I'm your roommate?"

"Not yet, maybe later."

"Hmm... I wonder how she'll react. Um... We don't really have anything to do today because... Well... There's nothing to do. Unless you wanna visit the neighbours next door."

"I... Don't feel like it... I'm too introverted..."

"Ok then."

"I'm gonna take a bath noona, don't peek, Ok?"

"Hahahah, don't worry, I won't."

HWANG YEJI POV

Y/N entered the bathroom as I sit on my bed. Our bed is a bunk bed, and mine is the upper one. I chose the upper one because that's where the air conditioner points directly. It gets a little too cold sometimes, but a blanket can do the trick.

I took my phone and clicked YouTube. I don't know why, but I keep rewatching my interview for the TV I did a while back. I actually looked fine, and seeing the good comments about me actually cheers me up. So this is what it feels like to be on TV.

While watching, I heard someone knocks the door.

"Who is it?" I asked as I unplug my earphones.

"It's Lia."

I put my phone on my bed and get to the door in no time. I opened the door, and it was, indeed, Lia.

"You thought I'm Lia but it was me, Dio!" She said.

"Ugh... Can you stop with the jojokes?"

"Sorry, I just... Had to do it. Anyway, I found this." She said as she shows me an earring.

"I asked Soyeon unnie and she said this is not hers, so I guess this is yours." She asked.

"What? No, I got it both on my..." I stopped when I don't feel any earring on my right ear.

"Yep, this is yours."

"Oh my, thanks a lot Lia! Where'd you find it?"

"In the mart. Only you and Soyeon unnie has been to the mart this morning so I asked her first. How can an earring fall off your ear? It doesn't looked like it's broken or anything."

"No idea."

"Um... Is Y/N here?"

"He's taking a bath, why?"

"Nothing, just say hi to him for me. Later unnie." She said as she starts to take small backward steps.

"Alright, thanks again, Lia." Just when I finished my sentence, she bumped to Taehyung whose walking behind her.

Boom.

Live drama.

"E-excuse me." Lia said as she tried to walk away but Taehyung pulled her back to his front. He looks annoyed.

"Why are you avoiding me?" He asked with his eyes stares directly to her face.

"Y-You get the w-wrong idea..." She stuttered as she fades away. It was one of her clones.

Taehyung stood still in that spot and ruffles his hair as he walked stressfully all the way to his room. I was going to try to cheer him up, but I'm afraid that'll just make things worse for him, so I didn't. For some reason I feel bad for both of them. A couple months ago they're like the best couple in this whole place but suddenly everything went dark.

Suddenly I heard Y/N calling me from the bathroom.

"Noona? Yeji noona?"

"Oh! What? What?"

"Can you bring me my towel please? I forgot to bring it with me."

TO BE CONTINUED

================================

My God sorry for my inactivity please, I beg your forgiveness. So much troubles and problems in the last couple of weeks. Or... Month...

Sorry 😔