Chapter 13 : The Start

Y/N'S POV

The school's over now. The last teacher just got out from our class, and everyone's still cheering for us. Or rather teasing... They're kinda obnoxious.

"Y/N! Yuna! You guys better be quick!"

"We'll keep up with the news!"

"Be as one, before someone shows up and mess this all up." A random girl spoke up.

"Eh... Heheh... I'll tell you guys when we decide... I guess..." I said trying to make them go away.

Eventually everyone got out, and I'm left with Yuna again in this class. Just like yesterday. We're still here cause we haven't really pack up. We just talked each other and doesn't really care about class.

Heheh...

We're starting to pack up now.

Yuna and I just smiling shyly while packing up our stuff. I really like being like this. Just me and her... I can tell she likes it too since we sometimes stopped for a while to stare at each other for a moment and laugh awkwardly after realizing what we just did.

After a while we're done packing and ready to go. Just when I'm starting to walk Yuna asked me.

"Y/N..."

"Hm?"

"C-Can I hug you for a while...?"

"Uh... S-Sure..."

Then she walked towards me slowly, softly until she hit my chest with her cheek. She raised her arms slowly under mine all the way up to my back, and pressed me to her body. I'm starting to move my arms slowly until my left hand reached her lower back while my right hand caresses her hair slowly.

I can feel the warmth of her heart. She's feeling soft right now.

"What should I do when you leave...?" She said with her cheek on my chest.

"I... Don't know... You can do whatever you want, really..."

"Alone?"

"..."

"Without you...?"

"I guess... You can go with Nina...?"

"..."

"....."

"I-I don't want... To let you go..." She hugs me even tighter, meaning that she really don't want me to leave.

"Me... Too... I don't want us to be separated..."

She starts sobbing in my chest.

"Hey don't be like that... We still have time..."

"But not a lot of time..."

"Not a lot? Yuna, Three days is plenty. We can do whatever you want. Together."

"..."

"So... What do you wanna do now?"

"Anything... But with you..."

"Ehh... Heheheh... Like what...?"

"Like what a couple usually do."

"Uhh... Like... What? I never do this kind of thing before..."

"I... I want..." She said while rising her head to look at my face.

"Hm...?"