Chapter 23 : Bag

Y/N'S POV

I'm here still sitting with the two. The whole feel of the place has turned to be a lovey dovey. Yeji and Taehyung are talking and laughing. I can only listen and put my elbow on the arm rest and hold my head by my chin with my hand. I actually also want to get to the conversation but I don't know what they're talking about and also I don't wanna ruin the moment.

Suddenly my phone in my pocket vibrates. I took it out to see what's up,it was a message from Yuna.

Yuna912
Hey bae, how are you? Has the training started?

I'm pretty sure it's lunch time at school because if it's not, I'm sure she can't text me. And it's 11.45 AM so I'm pretty sure it is lunch time. I replied Yuna as soon as I read it.

Y/N
I'm good, and no, the training hasn't start yet. I read the schedule and it says it'll start next week.

Yeah, it'll start next week. I don't know why it is taking so long. Maybe they haven't got supplies yet? Or still preparing stuff, or maybe waiting for other newcomers to arrive?

Yuna replied.

Yuna912
Next week? Why is it? I thought they called you because you're late.

Y/N
I'm not sure why, and I thought so too but nothing's up.

Y/N
Anyway, how are you doing?

Yuna912
I'm doing good babe, I just got back in class from the canteen with Nina.

Yuna912
Oh, and I also joined the cheerleader club!

Y/N
Wait, what?

Y/N
Cheerleader club?

Y/N
How?

Yuna912
We met Sana nee-san on the canteen.

Yuna912
She was really nice. She told I was pretty and invited me right away. We talked a bit about that and I decided to join."

Y/N
Ah...

Y/N
Some says she's nice but some also says she's a harsh trainer. She's so famous.

Yuna912
I can tell she's famous, but a "harsh trainer"? She doesn't seem to have a strict side at all.

Yuna912
Babe, a teacher just walked in. I'll text you again later, okay? I love you ❤

Y/N
Okay, later. Love you too ❤

Well that was short... I don't get the time to talk more with Yuna. Well whatever, at least I have someone who loves me.

I looked to my left and they're still doing what they're doing. Taehyung sounds relax and calm, but Yeji sounds really excited for some reason. I think she likes him but who cares.

That's good and all but I feel like a child in the middle of conversation of their mom and their long-time-no-see friend. It's really boring so I made an excuse.