Chapter 22 : Canteen

SHIN YUNA'S POV

It's lunch time now. Earlier, Nina decided to take a seat beside me because she thinks I look lonely. She's actually a really nice girl. She's very friendly, she understands everything I talked about, she likes kpop just as much as I do and we talked a lot about it.

"Oh I like that song too! I guess we have similiar taste here!" I said.

"I mean who doesn't like it? It's just really good. Anyway, you haven't go to canteen yet, right? You should check it out! Let's go!" Nina grabbed my hand and pulled me along.

"H-Hey slow it down, Nina!" I whined as I stumbled and almost fell over.

We walked down the stairs.

"So... How did you and Y/N did it?"

"Did... What..?" I got nervous because I'm afraid she saw us kissed.

"You guys are dating, right? So how did you two decide?"

"Well... He's about to leave... So I guess it's better if I confess and... You know... Have at least some fun together in a short time..."

"I see."

When we arrived at the lower part of the school, I was astounded. Every student looks very modern and stylish. None of them looks like actual students, it almost feels like this is a modelling school. Unlike my old school that uses uniforms. It's weird how I don't realize it until now. I was so stunned until I gasp and let my mouth opened a little.

"Hm? Yuna? You ok?" Nina asked as she saw me dumbfounded.

"Uh... Yeah..."

"Ohh... You're checking out some guys eh? Right away after Y/N left?"

"What? No! We're not even breaking up, Nina. I have to keep my heart for him, I'll wait for his return."

"Okay okay I know you love him."

Through a few halls, eventually we arrived at the canteen. Only a few students are actually there. I saw some of them are having drinks and snacks but mostly noodles.

"Why is it so empty?" I asked as we took a seat on one of the benches.

"A lot of 'em likes to go to McDonald's on the other side of the road. And I usually go there with some girls too. But I was thinking why not show you some areas in this school and go to the canteen instead."

"Oh... I'm sorry you don't get to go there... I'm such a bother..."

"HAHAH YOU'RE KIDDING! You're not bothering at all, Yuna! Besides, it's my will to take you here."

"Th... Thanks Nina, you're a good friend. Teehee."

"No problem. So what are you getting? Sweets?"

"I feel like I want something spicy..."

"Noodles?"

"Hm... No, I already ate ramen last night."

"Tempeh?"

"Tempeh? What is that?"

"Don't know, it's some kind of hash browns but with soy beans or something. You can just ask for more spice to the ma'am."

"Oohh interesting, let's get some!"

Nina and I walked through the court until we found the one that says "tempt-eh!". Uh... Good one I guess...

"Two pack, please." Nina ordered.

"Would you like some spice in it?" The ma'am offered.

"Sure, the extra spicy one."