Chapter 1 : The Shy Girl

Y/N POV

Ah... Here we go... Again...

Today is gonna be my third day at eleventh grade of school, and it's already boring. Yes there's some new classmates but I don't really care. Typical lazy student I guess but whatever. I'm some sort of an introvert. I really don't like crowded places and noises or even to socialize and make new friends. I just... Don't wanna.

I live alone cause my parents decide to send me away from them to get to 'this' school. Maybe it's just a parental thing to send their kids away from them to get a lot of something called 'education'. But good thing this school don't really use uniforms for the students.

Anyway I'm here in my class already. It's 6:30 AM when there's still not a lot of students go to school. Even though the class itself starts at 7:00 AM. There's a few but not a lot. There is two other students in this class, and they are Neo, which is a freakin' diligent student in this class and Nina. She is Neo's twin sister but is a complete opposite of Neo when it comes to studying.

I'm not really close to them since they are my new classmates this year. I only know their name from the introduction time back in the first day. Like I said, I'm an introvert so I don't really want to know them.

It's 6:50 AM now and there's more students in this class. Almost all of them. I guess so anyway... There's no one sit here beside my table, which is good. I want this. Don't know why though.

Eventually all the students arrived and the class starts at 7:00 AM but the teacher's a bit late. Five minutes later the first subject teacher come in.

I was so uninterested for this. I'm putting my face against my table because of boredom this class has. It's THAT boring. Until the teacher surprised me by calling my name.

"Y/N, you're sitting alone, right?" The teacher said.

"Yes ma'am." I answered.

"Good."

(Hm... "Good"? Why?) I asked myself while the teacher getting out of the class.

The teacher came back in with a girl. The girl is covering her face with her hand. Maybe she's shy. New student I guess.

Is she gonna sit here with me?

It took a lot of convincing but finally the teacher managed to give her some confidence to introduce herself. She put her hand down revealing her face.

I really don't care about her until the whole class goes "WOW". Then I woke up to see what's going on. My eyes widened instantly and all my thoughts goes blank.

DAMN

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL AS FVCK

"U-um... Annyeonghaseyo... Everyone... M-my name is... Sh-Shin Yuna..." The girl finally spoke up.

The whole class goes "HI YUNA!" and some says "WELCOME!" while I'm just stunned by her beauty. Tch... This is new... And refreshingly different.

"Alright guys, Yuna here will be the part of our 'family' from now on. So please be friendly and don't be rude, OK?" The teacher spoke up.

And then the whole class goes "YAS MA'AM!!!" in unison.

Me? I'm still frozen just by looking at her. She's looking around the class until she saw me. Suddenly eye contact.

Damn that made my heartbeat goes crazy.

"Ok Y/N, since you're the only one who's sitting alone, Yuna will sit beside you. Is that OK Y/N?" The teacher said.

"U-uh... Of course ma'am, Absolutely.."

Wait, is this why the teacher said "Good" earlier? HECK YES THIS IS "GOOD".

And then the girl--- I mean Yuna groggily walk to the chair beside me. Oh yeah, I sat at the back chair in the second row.

"M-may I sit here?" she said while smiling groggily.

"Uh... Yeah... No need to be so formal... Here..." I said. Also groggily.

"Thank you..."

"Yeah..."

Well this is kinda awkward... I want to talk to her but I'm not good at starting a conversation. But I REALLY want to talk about anything we can talk about.

"Uh... Hi Yuna... I'm Y/N..." I awkwardly managed to talk.

"Oh... Hi Y/N... G-good to know you..." She said while shaking my hand.

Damn.

Her hand.

So warm and soft.

And her smile. 

Did I already loved her by just shaking hands?

=============================

Alright guys that was the first chapter, I really hope you guys enjoyed it. If you did you can support me and this story by upvoting and share this story with your friends.

That's it guys, stay tune for Chapter 2

😄😄😄