Chapter 17 : Yeji

Y/N'S POV

I'm home.

Should I describe how happy I am? Yuna is all mine, and I'm all hers. And... That kiss... She's an angel indeed.

Anyway, I'm sitting on my sofa in front of my TV, watching news or something like that. I didn't really watch, I just turned it on so my house isn't so quiet.

I took a slice of pizza from my fridge left over from yesterday and reheat it with my pan. I don't have any kind of microwave so that's the only option.

While cooking, I glanced at the TV. I was kinda surprised. It's reporting something about Neutron Star Corp. The title of the news is "A New Type Of Research Experiment On Human Have Proven Successful." and showing a familiar girl as the informant.

That's

That's... Yeji...?

"With me now is Hwang Yeji, a Korean girl who is a participant of the Biolitary program of Neutron Star Corp.. So about this whole experiment, what do you think about it, Yeji?"

"Um... It's kinda hard but once you adapted to this training and medicines and serums, it's actually a lot of fun. I've got some new friends too."

"Okay, I see. So, what "superpower" you got from this training?"

"So far I can only do mimicry, but I'm still in another part of training to gain more abilities. Like I said, it's fun!"

"Mimicry?!? Wow... Can you show us please?"

And then she showed her mimicry to the camera. Funny I'm still dumbfounded by looking at her. I saw this a few days ago already.

She's pretty actually...

"Oh my god that's real! I can't believe my eyes anymore... Ok, so how long did it took you to be able to do that?"

"Hm... Let me see... I guess it's months... I don't clearly remember."

"What's your main reason to go all the way here from Korea? Was it specifically to take this training?"

"No, it wasn't. I was simply wanted to go travelling to other place than Korea. But then I discover this company with all of it's experiment and everything and joined it in interest."

She keeps answering the reporter's questions. I gotta say, being a Korean, her english is so fluent. More fluent than Yuna and Ryujin-noona I guess...

Then the show ends with the news itself.

"Ok, I guess that wraps this up, thank you Yeji!"

"My pleasure!"

Suddenly I got really curious about her. I want to know a lot about her. But how? I don't wanna go there and meet her.