Chapter 8 : Decision

SHIN YUNA'S POV

Here I am. In our class in the morning.

With My Prince, Y/N

My hand is still on his cheek with my eyes staring at his. We're staring to each other for a while, but it feels like I'm flying inside it for eons.

"My Prince..."

For some reason I keep on repeating that word over and over again. His eyes hypnotized me. He grabbed my hand on her cheek, slowly, softly.

Lovely...

"Yuna..."

I kept silent while staying frozen.

"Are we... Gonna go to 'that' way?" He asked.

.

.

.

.

.

"Y/N... We..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"LISTEN UP GUYS! WE GOT A NEW COUPLE IN OUR CLASS!!!" Suddenly Felix showed up in front of us and shouted.

I got really shocked when he shouted like that. We haven't noticed that there's already a lot of other students arrived. They all got Felix's attention and staring at me and Y/N.

"HEY SHUT UP YOU SUNUVABEAJ!!!" Y/N got up to cover Felix's mouth and spanked him again and again.

The whole class laughed loudly as if there is no time to laugh again tomorrow.

I'm blushing so hard I can feel my face getting hot beacuse of the embarassment that Felix caused. I'm staring at him with my angry face. I'm so mad.

"C'mon you two, just make an official announcement!"

"None of us are against you!"

"You look good together!"

"Do it! Do it! Do it!"

Everyone are cheering on us even though I still don't know who they are.

To be honest...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I kinda want him to do it too...

I want us to be...

'That'...

Y/N looked at me whose looking at him. I can see hesitation in his eyes. His expression is unclear. Is he actually thinking about it? This is giving me anxiety, my heart goes dugeun dugeun a lot.

"I..."

Y/N spoke up and remains silent for a while. The whole class are gazing at him, waiting for his answers. Felix is side hugging him

"W-we..."

He stays silent for a while again.

This is taking too long.

.

.

.

.

.

I'll speak.

"No." I said. The whole class turned their attention from Y/N to me. They've gone full silent mode.

"This is still too soon for us. At least...Give us some time."

"WE'VE GOT SOMETHING TO WAIT GUYS!" Felix shouted and the whole class cheered again.

This... Is my decision... It's too hard to take, knowing that I want us to be something too. I know that I rushed to get close to Y/N. We JUST met yesterday and we were completely strangers to each other and we already flirt to each other, send DMs, sent my photo, and even... I hugged him for so long on his motorcycle yesterday.

I don't know, there's just this thing that makes me feel he's the right one for me that's why I did all those.

But Y/N's words were right. This is still too much for us.

So I guess this decision is right...

Y/N sat back down on my left side, just like yesterday. And we feel kinda awkward. Well.. I feel awkward...

"Yuna... Are you okay?"

"Uh-huh..."

A while later a teacher came in, and the class started.

Sorry...

.

.

.

.

.

Y/N...

TO BE CONTINUED

===========================

HEYYYYY 'SUP EVERYONE!!

I'm so so sorry that I didn't update yesterday without informing you guys... T^T

I had to prepare for my school's study trip to Bali and I'm currently on the bus right now.

And I'm so so sorry that this is a really short chapter since I don't really have the time to write and haven't decide which way the story itself is gonna go, so... Once again sorry T^T

Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter, see you on the next one.

Peace.