Chapter 12 : Further

Y/N'S POV

"Wait, date?"

"Uh... Y-yeah... I... Kinda want us to be something more than friends..." She said while rubbing her right upper arm shyly.

Yuna said that.

YUNA. SAID. THAT.

WHAT!?!? THIS IS CLEARLY WHAT I WANTED FROM THE START. FROM THE FIRST TIME I MET HER.

First time ever in my life when I like a girl and she likes me too. I know it's happening a lot in teenagers, but not on me. I'm barely noticed at school, I'm such a shy guy to the point that I'm always silent and don't wanna make friends.

But when I make one, she likes me right away. She's gorgeous too. This is rare.

Expectations : Passed

But... Is this... Right...? Isn't this too fast?

"B-but... I thought you said we need more time...?" I said, being stupid.

"Y/N, you're gonna leave me for six months... Six months... Without you... How are we even supposed to get closer...?" She said in a sad tone.

"But I promise we'll... You know... Date... When I get back."

"So... I'll have to wait... For you...?"

"I-I don't want to make you... But I have no other option..."

"Can't you just cancel the training?"

Yuna's voice starts shaking. Her eyes are getting sparkly because it's watering.

I felt guilt all over myself. I'm a terrible guy who makes a girl that likes him and asks him to be her boyfriend cry. Like I said, this is new so I don't know what to do. Should I just... Take her right away...? Or keep holding back...?

"Yuna, don't. We'll talk about this after school, Ok? In your house. We're going there, right?" I said trying to cheer her up, stupidly.

"*sniff* We will...?"

"I promise. We'll talk. Ok?"

"Ok..."

"Smile, my cute, beautiful Little Angel. Smile."

She smiles right away as if there's nothing happened. I know she will cause the nickname I gave her always makes her flustered.

"Why are you calling me with that name? You're making me shy shy shy."

"I don't know either. It's just popped up in my head. I think it suits you."

"Suits me?"

"Yep."

"So... I'm an angel?"

"Heheh... MY angel." I said while poking her cheek.

Wait. Did I just poked her cheek?

I'm not really sure why, but I love teasing her. Her reactions is just... Heart-warming. She acts like a little kid that giggles and smiles widely when someone give them a chocolate.

You know what I mean...

"You know... You're one of the best person I ever met in my life. Being friends with you makes me happy."
I said, trying to make her think that I'm the luckiest guy to meet her.

"Friends?"

Wait, did I said something wrong?

"Uh... Yeah...?"