Chapter 3 : Chips

"Ring... Ring..."

"Okay students, I guess that's it for now. The bell rang. You can have your lunch. See you guys next time!" Ms. Karen said.

"Thank you ma'am!" And then the class dismissed.

Yeah lunch time! I'm kinda hungry. I never have a breakfast every morning cause everytime I do my stomach hurts.

I don't have any food in my bag but a small chocolate snack. Well whatever, this should make my hunger go away.

I took it out from my bag and took out the wrapper.

But before I take a bite with my already opened mouth, I decided to offer Yuna first.

"Yuna."

"Hm?"

"You want this?"

"No, no thanks. I brought chips with me."

Goddamit.

Failed again.

Then I ate the snack for myself quickly. It actually reduced my hungry level a lot. When I was eating, Yuna is opening a family-sized chip bag. Is her small body gonna fit?

"Here..." She lend me the chip bag while chewing.

"No, Yuna. It's all yours."

"Hey, help me out. I can't take all of this alone." She pouted.

Please don't. Please hold your cuteness. Her cuteness is overloaded. My heart goes "Aww".

"Say Ahh..." She forced me.

"No."

"Aaahhh~"

"Yuna, please stop."

"Come on baby, mommy's gonna feed youu~~~"

B-BABY!?!?

And then the guys who sat in front of us suddenly turned around to look at us. They were Felix and a guy I don't know.

Felix and I were friends since the tenth grade. We're kinda close.

"Did I just heard someone said 'baby' back here?" Felix said.

"Ehh... What? No..." I said while blushing a bit.

"Hmm... I'll keep an eye on you two..."

And then Felix turned around again.

Yuna's just sitting there looking down feeling embarassed while eating her chips. Of course she is. She should. Is she teasing me or what?

"See? This is why I said stop."

"S-sorry... I went too far..." She apologized.

"Yeah... Yeah it's fine... You can call me like that again whenever you want..." I said the last sentence quietly.

"Uh... What?"

"What?"

"What did you say? I didn't hear it."

"Nothing... Really..."

"Ok..."

The awkwardness is back. What should I do? Is she feeling guilty? Why is she just looking down? Why did she stopped eating the chips?

"Yuna..."

"Huh?"

"You good?"

"I guess so..."

"Why did you stopped eating your chips?"

"Nothing... I've had enough..." She keeps looking down, playing with her nails.