Chapter 14 : A Visitor

SHIN YUNA'S POV

Me and Y/N are on the way home from school now. We just left school and we're using his motorcycle to go home.

I'm really really glad that he's mine now. We even shared our very first kiss. I really love him XD

I don't care if this is too soon. Love doesn't know time, right?

I'm hugging him from his back and put my cheek on his shoulder just like yesterday. He's my boyfriend, this is normal. I can't stop smiling all the way home.

"Y/N-ah." I called him without breaking the hug.

"What? What is it?"

"Can I give you another name?"

"Name?"

"Yeah."

"Uh... Sure. Call me whatever you want..."

"Babyyy~~~"

His back straighten up in an instant. He's surprised. My strategy worked~

"Y-Yuna don't you think that's a bit weird?"

"Aish you just said I can call you whatever I want."

"O-Okay... But... Why that...?"

"Cause we're dating. Isn't that normal? People calls their boyfriend with that."

"Wait, we're dating?"

"WHAT!?" I immediately smacked his back. What the hell is he thinking!? WE EVEN KISSED!!!"

"Ahh Yuna that hurts...! Arghh..."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!?"

"Th-That hurts...?"

"NO. BEFORE THAT!"

"Okay okay Yuna I'm sorry. Yeah yeah we're dating, I'm your boyfriend, I'm all yours, please forgive me..."

"AND!??"

"And...  What?"

Ugh... He's so dumb... I don't think he's used to be close to a girl or even have a girlfriend. I have to turn soft. Sigh... Alright...

I hugged him again the exact same way as before, and put my cheek on his shoulder again. But now he immediately hold my hands on his stomach with his left hand.

"H-Hey... I was kidding... S-Sorry..."

"*Sigh* then prove it, Y/N."

"I'm... Not sure how to say this but..."

"Just say it."

"I... Love you, Yuna..."

OHH MY GODDD!!! He said it! I'm really starting to feel my cheek getting hot and my mouth forming a smile.

My arms moved on it's own tightening my hug.

"Y-Yuna you're s-squeezing my r-ribs..."

"BABYYY~~~ Y/N I LOVE YOU TOO MY BABYYY~~~" I screamed and tightening the hug even more.

"O-k-k-kayy Yuna... P-please I can't--- breathe... Ekk---"

"Teehee sorry..."

Then I loosen up the hug slowly but I'm still hugging him. His body's so comfortable to hug I don't wanna let go. He's like a bolster or something.

Anyways, we continued to go home.

------

We're about to arrive at my house, but I see a person in front of my house from a distance. That person is seemingly carrying a backpack and a travel bag.