🌹 soraya11 🌹

Mulai dari awal

it's something that has words,

but no words accurately represent what this is.

it feels timeless,

yet new.

old,

and presently young.

sacred.

tribal.

... but diminishing ...

an importance,

but no information.

"i promise," i whisper to him giving in to the sensation. i close my eyes, letting it lull me into deeper euphoria like a drug. letting it snake through my body like adrenaline.

his hand on my neck moves to my cheek, and i open my eyes. he smiles at me.

what am i doing?

why am i being so fucking stupid right now!

i push him away from me, an instant surge of coldness washing over my body. the heat rips away from me like my mom used to do when she would yank the blanket off my body while i was mid-sleep.

"soraya-"

"don't fucking call me that!" i growl at him. GOD i hate that fucking name. "what did you just- don't fucking manipulate me!"

"i didn't manipulate you. you promised on your own volition."

"no! you-"

"we're special! we should be special together!" he yells at me, a look of desperation in his eyes. an expression pleading for me not to walk out on him.

i've never seen this look before. it tugged at my heart in a twisted way. on one hand, i hate desperation. we've only had, what? two days of getting to know each other? slow down dude. i'm only 20. marriage is a scam so that's definitely out the picture.

on the other hand, whatever we have is definitely attracted to each other in a way that i hate. but it's strong and we share the same confused ass feelings.

"dominic-"

"i can protect you!"

"i don't need protection!"

ew, movies made the male species think that all females need protection.

gross.

"we need each other. more than you fucking know."

"you don't know that," i shake my head, really trying to believe my own words. "we could be destroying the earth for all we know."

"i feel it ray. you do too. you promised because you felt it. you know that we have to stick together and for some reason that fucking scares you. you've felt it, you promised. i didn't do a thing."

i can't seem to come up with any rebuttal.

i said the words. they left my lips. slipped into his ear. binding us on the physical level.

i don't want to be bind to anyone!

"i hate you."

"you can't deny it. you said-"

"shut up dom!"

i don't want to talk about this anymore. i'm through with this conversation.

"you spoke it. you promised that we wouldn't split up."

"are you going to help me?" i sigh, staring at the rolled up carpet that dominic and i had to cut from the floor.

i felt like a carpenter.

now i feel like a fucking lost puppy.

he looks at the rug too.

"are you going to actually stay?" he asks back.

i roll my eyes.

words mean everything to this guy.

it's fucking exhausting.

"yes dominic. i promised," i exasperate.

"then we should get moving on the disposal and hope no one will see it."

i look at him.

like really look at him.

why him?

of all the seven billion people in the world, why him?

if we're the only two in the world with these abilities, why me and why him?

there's so many questions that need answers. if my mother was a puzzle piece, then i'm at square one.

i sigh and stand.

"come on, let's go."