Choo Choo

I had a good idea for the ending but decided not to use it

In short, the idea was to have Rich choke on laughter but end up choking to death

And Alyssa would come down and be like "alright everyone time to go"

And they'd be like "wtf our friend is dead wait"

But she'd be like "oh well" and shove them out the door into a black abyss

But this ending is fine too, I guess :/

•••

The group walked over to the front door, opened it, and were surprised when the outside looked normal. After all, they were teleported there. They were expecting some sort of virtual reality universe.

"I can't believe I'm thaying thith...but Michael had a good idea."

Michael smiled. "I have a lot more if—"

"No."

Christine took a closer look outside and spotted an RV in the driveway. "Guys, look!" She pointed it, gaining everyone's attention. "Do you think Alyssa would let us take it?"

"I'll ask," Jenna said. She ran over to the bottom of the stairs. "Alyssa!"

"Yeah?!" Alyssa called back.

"Can we take that car in the driveway?!"

"Yeah, sure! It's not mine anyways!"

"...What?!"

"Nothing!" She ran down the stairs. "Bye, everyone! Thank you for coming over again."

Jeremy shrugged. "It's not like we had a choice."

"Aw, I knew you wanted to see me again!" Alyssa smiled.

"What—?"

"You're too sweet!" She grabbed a pair of keys off the counter and tossed them to Mr. Heere. "Drive safe, kiddos."

She went to leave, but Brooke stopped her.

"Wait! Where even are we?"

Alyssa laughed. "Like I'd tell."

She ran up the stairs before anyone could ask anything else.

"Motherfucker," Rich cursed.

The nine of them all walked out to the RV. Mr. Heere got in the drivers seat with Rich in the passenger seat. Rich insisted on sitting next to him since Mr. Heere is his dad. Everyone else was in the back of the vehicle.

"I'm finding out where the hell we are," Chloe said, pulling out her phone. She opened Google Maps, typed in her address, and her mouth dropped open in shock.

"What?" Jake asked. "Are we that far?"

"Twenty minutes."

"...What?" Brooke asked, leaning on her girlfriend's shoulder to look at the phone.

"We've been twenty minutes away from my house this entire time!? We couldn't left this whole time!?" Chloe shouted in frustration.

Mr. Heere turned his head back. "I guess that makes it a little easier. Where was everyone when they got teleported so I know where to go?"

"Jenna and I were at my house," Christine answered.

"Brooke and I were at work at Pinkberry," Chloe said.

Rich turned to him. "Jake and I were at McDonaldth."

"That's unhealthy."

"Thut up."