The Squip Song

Time for my second favorite song, kiddos:)

Also it was my birthday on Friday so yeah:)

•••

(The boys bathroom after rehearsal. JEREMY is exiting after attempting to wash the letters off when RICH walks in.)

RICH (SPOKEN)
Well, look who it is!

Rich's smile began to falter.

(JEREMY ignites him, trying to go around him.)

Hey, I'm talking to you, tall ass!

"More like thick ass," Michael said.

JEREMY (SPOKEN)
Why do you keep calling me that? I'm not even that tall!

RICH (SPOKEN)
Well you could be if you weren't hunched over and scared all the time. Are you scared of me, Jeremy?

"Yes."

Jenna smacked his arm, gesturing to Rich who was curled into a ball on his chair. Rich never showed his emotions, but when he couldn't hide them, he was an absolute mess.

JEREMY (SPOKEN)
(on the brink of tears) Leave me alone! I've had a bad day.

Christine put her hand over her mouth. "Aww! I'm so sorry, Jer!"

Jeremy smiled. "Eh. I'll survive."

"More than survive!" Michael shouted. "Get it? Like the song where Jeremy jerks off?"

"You're lucky I love you."

RICH (SPOKEN)
...You've had a bad day? YOU'VE had a bad day?! (He grabs Jeremy by the hood, dragging him over to the urinal and shoving his head in. JEREMY screams in protest as RICH flushes it.) YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A BAD DAY IS!

Rich whimpered, putting his face in his hands. "I'm thorry, Jeremy. Jethuth Chritht, I'm tho thorry."

Jeremy reached over and put his hand on Rich's shoulder. "It's okay, buddy. You don't have to keep apologizing."

JEREMY (SPOKEN)
NO! STOP IT! SERIOUSLY! COME ON!

Rich pressed his his hands tightly over his ears.

(Suddenly, RICH falls to the ground, twitching as if he's having a seizure. His hand holds the side of his neck like he's in pain until he goes limp. JEREMY stares at him before grabbing his bag and casually walking away.

"What the fuck, dude?" Jake exclaimed.

Until...)

RICH (SPOKEN)
Don't. Move. (He gets up.) You don't remember me frethman year, do you?

Knowing what was about to happen, Jake gently pulled Rich onto his lap and hugged him tightly. "No matter the situation, your lisp is still adorable."

Rich smiled a little. "Thut up."

JEREMY (SPOKEN)
You didn't go here freshman—

RICH (SPOKEN)
Aha, yeth I did! You just didn't notithe! ...Nobody did.

Rich bit his lip harshly.

"The Squip Song"

(RICH slaps his neck and shakes his head rapidly.)

FRESHMAN YEAR
I DIDN'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND OR A CLUE
I WAS A LOSER JUST LIKE YOU
GOOD TIMES WOULD ONLY
SOAR BY