High School (Part 5)

Start from the beginning

  "Yeah, your body temperature is kinda high" Oh my body temperature.

  She went to her drawer and gave me medicine.

  "Drink this medicine, let's stop this for now. Take a rest"

  OMG. The first time she held my hand. She made me lay on my bed and cover me with blankets. She felt my cheeks and pinched it.

  "Ouch what was that for?"

  "Nothing I just wanted to do it, now rest for awhile and I'll just wake you up when the food arrives" She pinched my cheeks because she wanted to? No please no urgh.

  She's been more hands on towards me. When I mean hands on, I meant this.

  "HEY SANA! TZUYU IS HERE" Nayeon yelled.

  I went down the stage and I saw her bringing food.

  "What's that?"

  "Books" I rolled my eyes because of that nonsense answer.

  "Yeah I know it's food but why would you bring it here? You can eat in your room"

  "It's not for me, it's for you. You are sick you know that and here, take this medicine. Drink that after eating" after giving me the food and the medicine, she patted me on the head.

  My heart skipped a beat.

  "Don't overwork yourself, take a rest sometimes. Call me if you need something" her smile ended my whole existence. I'm starting to think that she might have something for me.

  My friends came to me.

  "I thought you're ignoring her?"

  "I thought so too but how can I ignore that? SHE'S SO FVKING CARING!"

  Classes have ended and we decided to stay for a little while to practice our lines. Out of nowhere, I saw Tzuyu came inside and sat at the back. What the hell is she doing here this time?

  "What are you doing here?" I asked.

  "Waiting for you" stop smiling please.

  "Why?"

  "Uhm you are sick?"

  "But I'm not handicapped, I can walk so you can go to the dorm now"

  "Aigoooo, Sana you are sweating too much, told you to rest sometimes"

  She pulled me to sit beside her and wiped my face down to my neck.

  "Face there so I can wipe your back"

  "Wait, I'm not a kid and fyi I'm a year older than you"

  "I know but this is how I take care when someone is sick, you can ask Mina" Oh she is also do this to others. I thought she's sweet to me, only me.

  "There, go and practice now so we can go back to the dorm, I'll be here" she smiled at me.

  So what I learned today is she does that when someone is sick, not only to me. I jumped into conclusions that she might have a thing for me too.

  A week passed, she stopped bringing me food and waiting me after class since 'I'm already better'. I know that it was just a week but I KINDA MISS THAT.

  I always look when I hear the door opens, hoping that it was Tzuyu holding food.

  "That's not Tzuyu" said Nayeon.

  "Do you want us to break your leg so that Tzuyu will always wait for you everyday?" Jeongyeon grabbed my leg.

  "Sesh! Okay, I promise again that I'll ignore her"

  TZUYU POV

  Seulgi gave me a ticket to Taylor Swift's concert. I'm freaking exciteddddd. We've been planning this since last month, when they showed the concert dates. Since she's a model, she able to get us tickets.

  "You ready?" we are both jumping in the hallway.

  "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes"

  Oh Sana and her friends are coming. I should have bought atleast 1 ticket so that Sana can come too since she's also a fan.

  "Hi Sanaaaa!"

  She just walked passby me. Yes, I can confirm that she's avoiding me.

  "She's really avoiding you huh?" I've been telling this to Seulgi.

  "Yep, that confirms it all" 

  "Hmmmm, she's not like that in our class. She's really bubbly and always laughing"

  "I know, let's stop talking about it so how are you with Mina?" her face went red hahaha.

  "Uhmm it's okay she's cute we've been studying together in the library during free time"

  "Yiiieeeeee... don't forget add me on the list of your wedding"

  "What? We are not together"

  "Yet" I kept teasing her.

_____________________________________________

STREAM MORE & MORE ❤