Chapter 11.1 - Old Burns - Chapter 1: The Beauchêne

Kukku022

Old Burns

Chapter 1: The Beauchêne

Raquel's point of view

"FUCK!!" I moaned. The guy above me said, "Yeah baby, scream for me." I don't even care about this dude. I just needed a good fuck. Just then my phone rang, I shoved that guy away and picked it up "It better be good." I barked."Sorry to disturb Ma'am but we have a problem," Andrew said, he is one of my most trusted men. "So, just solve it" I said in an uninterested tone. "Ma'am, with all due respect you need to come this instant! It really is urgent" he replied. "Fine, get the car ready" I replied

"Well looks like play time's over, I never wanna see your face again". The guy scowled. What was his name again? Nate? Nathan? Oh yeah, Nathaniel! "And also there's a channel called 'Sex for Dummies' subscribe to it. It might help you later on in life" I interjected sharply.

Our clubs are most famous for their atmosphere and of course the booze but they are also our prime hotspots for drug distribution. The key is 'To hide in plain sight'. I have given them a great deal of attention as Papa gave me the responsibility of all clubs in America and because of that it is a huge success today. The one I am right now has a purple aesthetic its name is 'The Golden Branch'. It was our plan to make each club unique by giving them a particular color. We did that by making each club's interior based on a particular color. And I think it turned out great.

"Yo Brat!" someone yelled from behind. I knew only one person who can call me that. "Quincy babe, if you call me that I will throw you out, I swear". I replied in a strict voice. "Temper. Temper Brat." He said while grinning. I scowled and said " Did you just quote The Lion King?". "Yes because we are going to watch that tonight!". he replied excitedly. "Quincy...YOU ARE 29!!. ACT. YOUR. AGE." I yelled. "Geez woman, if you keep calling me Quincy then how will I grow up. The name's Quince m'la-". I cut him "Okay fine Mr. Smith. Anyways Mr. Leroy is here. He is being difficult can you call Luka?" That's when he pulled his hard facade on and replied curtly "Okay" and started texting Luka.

We are The Beauchêne family after all. The most famous family who is running the biggest drug empire in all six continents though we do have a few warehouses in Antarctica, but are our emergency stocks. But this empire was not made overnight. As the founder of this empire is my Great Grandfather Lord Albert Beauchêne. There is no part of this world that doesn't have our roots in. Earlier it was taken care of by our father Louis Beauchêne and his siblings. Later on it was passed down to me and my older brothers Luka Beauchêne and Quince Beauchêne. Our last name may seem a little unusual in America as you can see we are french but it is really famous in the crime world. We were earlier based in Paris. But we moved as our supplies used to come from all over the world and we just wanted a break from France. Luka and Quince are twins so it gets really weird to see them together. Which can be really intimidating for some people.

The music was playing loudly. But now I have to meet this Mr.Leroy for our new shipment. These men just can't do their work properly. If anything wrong happens I am ready to torture them. Though Luka takes care of that but from time to time I make special appearances as well.

Just then a voice broke my chain of thoughts, I turned around and saw a man in his early 50's. He must have been handsome in his day but now the time has done its magic. One of the biggest problems is that these men need to show that they are 'The Man'. For them, a girl leading a drug chain is the worst thing in this business. They think that this business is for men and women are just used here to be prostitutes and escorts. That's where I drew a line. I was okay with stripping as these women are doing it willingly but prostitution is a crime. Even Quince and Luka were against it as I have made sure they respect women. Just because you are rich doesn't mean women are here for your disposal.

"Miss Bow-chene" I winced at his mispronunciation but right now the shipment from Belgium was much more important, " it's a pleasure to meet you" He smiled viciously and checked me out."The pleasure is all mine Mr.Leroy." I smiled flirtatiously. "I just need to get the stash and then I'll show this guy what I really am." I thought. My life is like this I have to meet men who think that women are trash but that also gives me the challenge to prove myself. My life is like this I have to meet men who think that women are trash but that gives me the challenge to prove myself.

"Well, Miss Bow-chene! Don't you look gorgeous. Care to have a drink with me?" He said. I smirked and replied in a sugar-coated voice " Oh Mr. Leroy you are too kind. I would love to have a drink with you but-" A voice cut me. "Well salut, Leroy. Long time no see I heard you are being difficult with the new delivery." of course it's Luka straight to the point. "oh umm..Mr. Bow-chene. Yes, its been long. About that shipment I need a litt-" This time it was Quince who cut him in between "Time? You surely know that in this business time is everything!". "Mr. Leroy if you think that you are incapable of being the distributor. We can gladly replace you. It's not like we are short of employees and also its not Bow-chene." I said coldly. "Oh no ma'am, you will get the shipment today itself. Now if I may take your leave." "Good, leave now" Luka said. Mr.King nodded and left.

After he left I narrowed my eyes and faced Quince and Luka. I said in a dangerous tone "You do realize that I was handling it quite well before you guys came in." "Oh come on RoRo you know you love us, anyway let's head back to my place. We will be watching 'The lion king'. " Quince said with puppy dog eyes. "Argh..ok fine but nous NE REPRODUISONS PAS CETTE scène (WE ARE NOT REENACTING THAT SCENE). It's humiliating bro". I said quickly before he gets any ideas. "It is not our fault that that yu are short kiddo" Luka said while grinning. " Va te faire foutre! (Go fuck yourself)" I replied.

We left the club and went back home. We three are really close and because of that, we live together after we took over. During our college years, we lived on our own but now for some reason all three of us decided that we should live together in America at least. We have enough money to buy as many houses as we want but it was decided that we will live together. The house we are currently living in is one of the favorites. I am a sucker for modern designs. But my favorite part of it in the pool. This house has five rooms along with a kitchen, three studies, two dining rooms, a living room and of course a movie theatre sort of room.

After changing into much more comfortable clothes we all sat down to watch 'The Lion King'. Much to my dismay. I love 'The Lion King' movie but the problem is that when we were kids. I used to love it when we reenacted the scene where Rafiki would show Simba to the other animals by holding him in air. And now 20 years later, Quince and Luka would still reenact it. It is sweet but really humiliating. The moment the scene came closer. I quickly slipped out of the theatre room and hid in the garage.

Its been 5 minutes, when I heard someone's footsteps. I removed the safety of my gun. I won't take any risks. Though this house has really tight security but I have learned how to fend for myself. Just then I felt a hand on my waist. I jumped and aimed my gun towards the intruder.

"Chill chill... it's us RoRo" I sighed and lowered the gun. Both Luka and Quince were standing in front of me. Though I have known them for 26 years but whenever they stand together it feels weird. I mean they are identical twins. They look exactly the same. When I was young I used to think I was that they were one and my mind was playing games with me. But now I am used to it. They may look similar but their personalities are really different.

"Ok, gamine (Kiddo)..there is no going back. It was you who made this pact. You have to honor it." Luka said while smirking. "That was fucking 19 years ago!!! It's humiliating and it doesn't help that you both are 6 feet 2'. While I am mere 5 feet 5' compared to you two. If you really want to keep reenacting that scene then we should get a cat or dog. Why are you both using me as Simba." I kept on ranting. " Vous avez fait (You done)?" Quince asked while smirking. "Wait where's Lu-" before I could complete my sentence I was up in the air while Quince and Luka were laughing like madmen. No not like, they were the madmen! I started thrashing around, screaming and punching Luka. They quickly took me to the pool while Quince played the scene on his phone which was connected to the speakers. The moment Rafiki said "Simbaa" Luka dropped me in the pool. Oh the water was icy cold and the knocked out of my lungs. Ok I am kidding I knew they were gonna do that. I held my breath before being dropped in the water.

"I HATE YOU BOTH" I yelled. " NOUS T'AIMONS AUSSI (WE LOVE YOU TOO)!" They shouted in a sing-song manner. After taking a shower and finishing the movie we went back to our rooms to get some sleep. My life is going smoothly. Business is good. Luka and Quince are here with me. I do miss mamma and papa. Maybe I should visit them. That must be the void that is not ready to fill itself, right?