Chapter 9 - Marie_Terry

Marie_Terry

About Myself

About Myself...

I'm a new writer expressing myself through words online. I'm a wife, a daughter and a mother of one 13-year-old girl and one 5-year-old fur-baby. I love to listen to music, dance, sing and laugh. I love exploring new foods and trying new recipes. Trying the Mediterranean lifestyle is new on my list and is so very delicious. I have a newfound passion for writing and find that I reward myself with writing when I get my work done and look forward to publishing my chapters. I love reading the comments and peoples reactions.

What inspired you to write?

I was inspired to write after I read the books by Jessicaloveless7, H.L.Swan and Anna Todd on Wattpad. Their writing is incredible. I wanted to express myself just as they did on paper or better yet on the internet. LOL

Who are the two or three at most main characters? A small insight into those characters!

Axle Cross is a CEO billionaire. He had a rough childhood watching the violence and pain around him. But he loves his life now but feels he is missing one thing, a woman to give him complete control over her body.Chloe Knox a confident 21-year-old with a sordid past. One that haunts her and makes her never want to need or even want anyone. She does everything with no feelings, no attachments and that's just how she likes it. Until she meets Axle Cross. He makes her feel things she never thought she would. Will she let those feelings in or will she stay away like her mother told her?

How often do you update?

Every Saturday, since I just started I wanted to give myself some time to make sure I put up quality work

What made you hit that publish button?

I think what made me hit the publish button was the desire to express myself in written form. I had always played with the idea of writing and Wattpad made it so easy.

What made you decide to collaborate on The hidden diamond Collection?

I am a new author and was given the opportunity to collaborate so I took it. I feel I will be able to learn more about the writing world through collaboration.

The book is a love story involving dark romance, the exploration of BDSM, which touches on violence, alcoholism, drugs and various other aspects of the dark world and the need to protect yourself and others in your life from these things

The book is a love story involving dark romance, the exploration of BDSM, which touches on violence, alcoholism, drugs and various other aspects of the dark world and the need to protect yourself and others in your life from these things. It has drama, overreaction and hurt with love, excitement, lust and desire. The many complications of relationships, wanting a relationship but not wanting it at the same time. Finding that one person who is too good to be true. What do you do?