Chapter 4 - Averymarinoxo

averymarinoxo

About Myself...

I'm Avery, a college student who is trying to get through it by binging on Netflix and spending hoursreading on Wattpad, not a very good idea, I know! I love all things romance, from mafia men tocollege bad boys, everything; it's my weakness!

 I am so glad that I found a family here on Wattpad, there are so many awesome authors that workedon this book and the other ones, and I'm so happy I got the chance to befriend them!

 What inspired you to write?

 It wasn't one thing, it was a mixture of reading all the amazing books and playing differentvideo games and just random songs, would you believe that? I'd hear a song and try to comeup with a plot that'll go with it and I think that's that. And when I came up with a wholestory, it started nagging me that I wasn't doing anything about it, so, I decided to give it ashot. 

Who are two or three at most main characters? A small insight on them. 

The first character I ever came up with was Kayden Rodriguez. He is supposed to be this very complex person with multiple sides to his personality, especially because of his secrets. He hates what his father does but like he can't exactly get out of it because blood is blood. He is the kind of person who loves with all of his heart, but at the same time is afraid of love. 

The other one is Ava Sinclair. She suffers from anxiety, and that has shaped all of her life and her decisions. It's mostly because she blames herself for the death of her parents. She is afraid to let people in because she thinks that they will pity her and now accept her for who she is. And I think that's why she and Kayden worked because deep down, they both wanted acceptance for who they are and nothing else. 

How often do you update?

It depends, I usually update every 1-2 days. That makes it 3-4 chapters a week. 

What made you hit that publish button? 

My friends actually, when I told them about this, they were all very supportive and I almost didn't publish it when I did, but their supportive words made me take that big leap and just hit that publishes button.

 What made you decide to collaborate on The Hidden Diamond Collection?

 I'd been keeping up with all the authors of The Golden Collection and they're so amazing, and I'm all up for supporting other authors and make new friends. So, when like I got the opportunity to do that in The Hidden Diamond Collection, I just agreed without a second thought!  

A simple arrangement between two perfect strangers, Ava and Kayden, leads to a played engagement; so that Kayden could keep his destructive secrets away from the public eye but little did they know that their demons were far too big for them to slay

A simple arrangement between two perfect strangers, Ava and Kayden, leads to a played engagement; so that Kayden could keep his destructive secrets away from the public eye but little did they know that their demons were far too big for them to slay. When the lives of people they care about get threatened and the stakes get too high would their feelings for each other be enough? Or would they crash and burn in the aftermath...?