Blake left while grabbing another water for her and got in her car. Jace followed quickly behind her and she drove off to Jace's house.

Once she dropped Jace off she sped off to school.

§

Blake drew in her drawing book as the football players practiced aggressively. The cheerleaders were in the gym doing their practice since it was too cold for them as they complained about it.

Blake wrapped her leather jacket tighter around her body as the wind blew. She shut her drawing book and groaned before standing up. Jace wanted her to go to his house and help him study for math but his practice was taking too long and she was freezing.

She hopped down the steps as she put her backpack on her left shoulder.

"Hey! Where you going?!"

She turned to see Jace jogging over to her and she breathed out making her breath blow out in a white cloud.

"I'm freezing so I'm going to my car."

"You can have my letterman jacket."

"I rather freeze."

At Blake's old school if any guy had a sports jacket and gave it to a girl it's like they "claimed" them if they weren't dating. She didn't know if it was like it in this school but she didn't want to be claimed.

"Practice is over, I'll be done in like five minutes."

Blake walked away, started her car and blasting her heaters. Once she finally warmed up Jace got in his car and she followed after him.

When they arrived at Jace's house Blake parked in front of it on the grass instead of the driveway. She followed after him and he unlocked the door.

"No one will be home for about twenty minutes."

She nodded and looked around the little walk way that they had. It had a thin piece of wood with five hooks on it with names underneath it.

Jace, Collin, Avery, Gracie and Michelle.

"My room or the living room?" Jace asked her as he took his shoes off.

"Is your room big?" Blake asked as she also took her shoes off.

"Not really."

"Living room."

She sat on the couch and tucked her sock covered feet underneath her.

She opened up her backpack before pulling out her math folder.

"What lesson are you on?" she asked him.

"Exponential and logarithmic expressions" he stated.

Blake groaned quietly. She hated this topic. But since she was in an honors class she was already on the next lesson after that which was polynomials and radical expressions.

So she began tutoring the teen boy in front of her and explained each problem that he had. She made him retake the notes the teacher gave him and make it so it's easier to understand.

"We're home!" Jace heard his little brother Collin yell.

His three siblings peeked their head in the room and Blake turned to look at them. She saw a boy and two girls who all looked very similar.

They had the same brown eyes and the same light brown hair. The boy had noticeable freckles sprinkled on his nose and upper cheeks.

"Uh, who's this?" Collin asked.