Amanda Mendes (Part 2)

"So, you are?" Hazel asked, as if they didn't know them.

  Mom and Dad looked a bit shocked, but they recovered quickly. "I'm Shawn Mendes and this is my wife, Camila Cabello-Mendes. And our daughter Amanda Mendes."

  "We noticed." Thalia said with disgust. Apparently, Mom noticed.

  "You don't seem to get along. What happened?"

  "Oh, nothing, she just thinks, she owns the world. And flirts with all our boyfriends, try a get in their pants. Occasionally telling them that you guys aren't home, so that they could have 'fun'. She has even taken almost all the sports players home. Of course, apart from our boyfriends --"

  I cringed. "Amanda Hebe Mendes! The next time we leave, we will be leaving you with someone. Oh, wait. You'll be at New Rome."

  "--Apart from mine." Thalia said.

"Did he cheat on you?" Mom asked, as we started walking. She seemed to know where we were going.

  "Oh, no, I'm the lieutenant of Artemis." She said.

  "Artemis? Oh, the Greek form of Diana."

  "You seem Roman." Hazel said.

  "There is only Roman. Right?" Dad asked.

  "How long have you been away?" Thalia asked.

  "9 years."

  "Well, things have changed. There have been through wars. 2 Greek. 2 Roman and one both at Camp Half-Blood, the Greek Camp and both Greek and Roman exist. Also, Egyptian and Norse."

  "Oh, my gods." Mom said.

  "You seem familiar, though." Dad said.

  "You too. We're you the people the monsters were chasing, yesterday?" Hazel asked

  "So, you're with them! Yes we were the ones."

  "Not to sound self centred, but you don't know us. How?" Dad asked.

  "I'll guess. Apollo?" Thalia said.

  "How!?" Dad said.

  "You act just like him." She said.

  "You've met him?"

  "Well, yeah. The gods have changed. A bit. Both Great Prophecies happened. And, you know, stuff. Besides, your my nephew."

  Dad looked shocked. "How?" He choked out.

  "Zeus."

  "You were the one of the Prophecy?" Mom asked.

  "No. I was about to be. But I joined the Hunters. It's Percy Jackson. My cousin. Son of Poseidon."

  "We thought, it was going to be . . . Who was he? Mason?"

  "No. Jason. He's my full brother. Same mom. Same dad. Well, Zeus for me and Jupiter for him. Hera got angry and took him away from mom. Mom went crazy and I ran away." She shrugged.

  "But, still, how do you not know us?" Dad asked. Mom smacked his arm.

  "I'm not really from this century." Hazel, who had been quiet the whole time, said. "I died and came back. Porphyrion was using me to rise Gaia. I tried to stop him and died in the 1940s. The Doors of Death were open and my half-brother, Nico, son of Hades, took me out."

  "Wow." Mom said.

  "Oh, that's not it." Hazel said. They both continued to tell them a story, which didn't make sense, as we walked. No paparazzi seemed to be attracted to us.