Oliver Smith (Percabeth)

This one is about a guy who was Annabeth's kinda best friend before Percy. It's gonna start from when they were little.

*Cute Voice* Hello, everyone. My name is Oliver Smith. And I am 6 and a half years old. I don't have a Daddy. Momma says he left us. She also says he loved us. She says, one day I'm going to meet my brothers and sisters.

I always see strange things. And today, I saw a boy with goat legs and horns. I was scared. He was talking with Momma. They were laughing and suddenly, Momma's face turned serious. It scared me. Did he say something bad?

"Ollie, come here sweetie." She said. I shook my head. "He won't hurt you. Remember when I said you would meet you brothers and sisters? He will take you there." She said.

I went to him. "Hello Oliver. I'm Gleeson. Now, shall we go? Mrs Smith, by any chance, do you know who his father is?" He asked.

"Hermes." She said.

When we were out and had walked a little and I said. "Daddy had a weird name."

Gleeson laughed. "Shall I tell you a story, Oliver?" He asked. I nodded furiously. I loved stories.

He told me a story about gods. The Greek gods. "Did you understand everything I told you?"

"It was very nice. Thank you, um, what should I call you?"

"Call me Gleeson. Now if I told you, that all of this is real and the gods still live and that they have children. How would you feel."

"It would be so cool. I want to have a god as a Daddy!"

Gleeson chuckled. "Now, look, I told you about satyrs, didn't I? I am one and your Daddy is Hermes."

"Wow! Are we going to meet him?"

"No. But you will meet your brothers and sisters. Now come on." I took a step and something weird appeared.

(Describe CHB in baby talk)

So, it has been 1 year since I came hear. I use a small sword. Whenever the Camp is under attack, which is almost every day (Thalia's Pine wasn't there), they lock us small children in the Cabins and go out to fight.

But today was different. There was a lot of roaring and banging from outside Camp.

Then a blond ran into Camp. He was carrying a blonde. She was young. Maybe 7. She was beating his chest, but didn't seem to affect him. She sobbing. Even the guy had tears running down his face.

That night at campfire, they waited and waited. But no sign. There was also another girl with them. A daughter of Zeus! But she was turned into a tree. That tree now protected us from monsters. And there goes my dream of joining the border protection.

It took 3 weeks for the girl to get claimed. A daughter of Athena. That explains why she talked so much better than me. A week later, Luke got claimed. And guess what! He's my big brother. He's very strong.

So today, I went and talked to Annabeth. She told me that she didn't like her stepmonster, as she called her, so she ran away. So far, she has defeated many monster with Thalia and Luke. And she has killed a Cyclops on her own. Brave! I have not even been able to hack a dummy.

Chiron treated me in a much friendlier way than he does the others. But as time went on, Annabeth got closer to him. She was like his adopted daughter. He even let her ride on him and curl his tail. And now, after 4 years, I'm proud to tell that, I'm her 7th best friend of one year.

  She says I come after Chiron, Thalia, Grover and Luke. Chiron is half horse. Grover is half goat and Thalia is a tree. Luke is a lot older than Annabeth. So, I like to think that I understand her best. And I'm her best friend. She just doesn't know it yet.